Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Oct 28, 2016 - SMi Group is delighted to announce that registration is now open for its leading logistics conference, Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe, taking place in Prague, Czech Republic on the 7th and 8th March 2017.
This 2-day event and its workshop will aim to share the challenges of new Logistic structures and how they are being overcome by national militaries and international institutions. The key focus will be on specific aspects of logistics, with expert speakers covering the most pressing requirements such as: heavy-lift transport, supply chain management, demand forecasting and preparedness, MRO, lifecycle management, engineering support and much more.
1. Leading Military Logisticians from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands and Spain confirmed to attend making this the most senior and focused logistics meeting in the region!
2. New to this year – a unique focus on NATO activities in the region and how individual nations are working together to support them
3. Our biggest-to-date logistics conference, showcase your industry solutions to leading military decision makers
· The Importance of Having a Strong Logistics Network to Enable Military Development
Major General Jaromir Zuna, Director of Support Division, Czech MoD
· Mechanizing Slovakian Supply Units for Mobile Warfare
Brigadier General Lubonir Gacko, Chief of Operations Support Staff, The General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Slovak Republic
· The Future of British Military Logistics Through to Final Implementation of Army 2020 Refine
Brigadier Martin Moore, Head of Logistics Capability, British Army
Colonel James Priest, Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff Operations Support Army Headquarters, British Army
· Improving logistic capabilities through Joint Logistics Multinational Project
Brigadier General Istvan Barath, Commander of the Logistics Centre, Hungarian Army
· With industry leaders: Ecolog International, HIAB Limited and World Fuel Services Europe Ltd confirmed as sponsors; speaking and exhibiting at this year’s event also
2017’s agenda also includes an unrivalled expert speaker line up of logistics experts from: Czech Armed Forces, Royal Netherlands Army, Norwegian Armed Forces, Spanish Army, NATO Energy Security Centre of Excellence, NATO SHAPE, EEAS Belgium, MLCC, Movement Coordination Centre Europe, HIAB Limited, FMLOG and many more still TBA.
Visit the website to download a PDF event brochure to view the full 2-day agenda, speakers and presentation summaries.
For further information on this conference or the 2 associated workshops, please visit the website at: https://www.smi-online.co.uk/defence/europe/Defence-Logis…
For delegate/group booking enquiries call Andrew Gibbons on: +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries, contact Shannon Cargan on +44 20 7827 6138 or email@example.com
Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe 2017
7th and 8th March 2017
Prague, Czech Republic
—- END —-
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk Source :