Press Release (ePRNews.com) - PRAGUE, Czech Republic - Apr 26, 2016 - Devart released new versions of Delphi Data Access Components, the connectivity solutions for connecting to major databases from Delphi. The update brings support for the latest Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Lazarus 1.6 and FPC 3.0.0. Another new feature is the Direct Mode support for Adaptive Server Enterprise.
Besides, the list of new improvements includes:
– Data Type Mapping performance is improved
– Now you can filter data in the dataset using a BETWEEN statement in the TDADataSet.Filter property
– Performance of TDALoader on loading data from TDataSet is improved
– Direct Mode in TUniLoader is supported for SQL Server
– SmartFetch mode in Disconnected mode is supported for SQL Server and MySQL
– Support for utf8mb4 charset is added for MySQL
– A MessageCharset option in PostgreSQL connection specific options is added
– PostgreSQL RepeatableRead and ReadUncommitted transaction isolation levels are added
– Now SQLite Direct Mode is based on the SQLite engine version 3.12.0
– Support for URI filenames is added in SQLite
– An ability to select ODBC Driver Manager is added for ODBC data provider
– Possibility to select a driver is added for MS Access data provider
Delphi Data Access Components by Devart provide direct access to SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Interbase/Firebird. Universal Data Access Components provide a unified interface to access all mentioned databases. The components enable to develop cross-database client/server applications in Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) under Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
To learn more about updated DAC product line, please visit https://www.devart.com/dac.html
Devart is a vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software. Company’s solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, DB2, SQLite, etc.
Along with database-oriented software, Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio and Skyvia, the cloud service for data integration, management and backup. Source :