Press Release (ePRNews.com) - CORDOBA, Spain - Oct 26, 2016 - Until recently, the digital content world was a minefield of zombie content; this is lifeless content on our websites or blogs that doesn’t really do anything. Or what is worse, without us knowing what they are doing. There are simply too many texts, photos or illustrations just getting in the way and not providing added value.
It is time for it to be Halloween permanently, the time has come for living content to come into the light and reign in the kingdom of engagement. This is the day when our websites can stop be information graveyards and see daylight again.
How do we identify a zombie content?
– These contents do not really contribute with any contrasting item, there is nothing that really cause it to remain on the page.
– They are generic photographs from image databases that you have seen in several sites.
– You’ll see descriptive texts that are only interesting to a small group but this type of content intermixes with contents, posts or section.
– These PDFs are so long and have so many pages that even Dorian Gray would age.
– These boring presentations uses small “comic sans” fonts that would disappear in the slumber of the devil.
Oh, zombies contents, I curse you and urge you to relinquish our digital contents forever! Should we still have hope? Yes.
What are the living contents?
– Living contents engage the readers that are aware of what they want, they are attractive and their perusal is enriching and the entire relationship can be monitored.
– They are made with Enriched Images animation. Their movement is very enticing to the human perception. Biologically, we are predetermined for this.
– Visual contents are images that can be easily interpreted since they are based on stories (storytelling) and gamification to generate users experience.
– These are live multidirectional contents based on the scrutiny that surpasses the unidirectional sphere.
– These creations provide many information layers that were tailored to enable your decision as to which should be expended.
– These are digital contents on the cloud, interactive, content and embedded metrics that are integrated with other providers.
Oh, living contents, you are the next generation, let us invade digital boundaries to grant you new life!
And like in any revolution in this field of living content, there are heroes, tools which brikng our creations to life and bring us out of the darkness to create a better future. Genially (www.genial.ly) is an online platform that allows you to give interactivity and animation to your content (images, computer graphics, microsites, reports, etc) meaning you won’t need any programming knowledge to achieve really amazing results. _Genially’s free version is very extensive; this application is integrated with Pixabay and Giphy and your creations can be viewed on Twitter and WordPress and you can interact with them directly from the timeline or from your blog or website. In addition, you can also enjoy the professional features of Genially through the ‘Professional’ and ‘Premium’ paid licences, such as changing the privacy settings for your creations (public or private), downloading them in PDF or HTML5 format, removing the watermark or consulting the metrics and statistics for the same. Don’t wait a single more minute and bring your content to life!
Maybe, if what you’re looking for is a breeze of inspiration to create real terrifying content, you shouldn’t miss all Halloween’s templates that Genially put at your disposal: interactive invitations, posters, info-graphics and much more are awaiting for you to help scare people out.
So enjoy this Celtic tradition of Halloween, design your pumpkins, ask “trick or treat” and wear the mask well. But be very careful with zombie content from now on.
A terrifying greeting and have happy living content’s day!
http://doitgenially.com/media-kit/ Source :