Press Release (ePRNews.com) - New York, NY - Aug 22, 2016 - In an effort to eliminate the use of multiple products for hosting an event, Diobox releases a holistic platform by offering the following core functionalities:
- Guest List Management and Guest Profiling
- Emails Invitation Sending with Real-Time Delivery Tracking
- RSVP Pages Uniquely Customized for Each Guest
- Tables and Seating Assignment with Support for Waitlists
- Check-In and Door Operations with Support for Plus-Ones
Together, these tools help the event professional at every stage of the planning process. But what differentiates Diobox from other event products is that it includes a built-in module for Client Relationship Management (CRM), storing guest preferences and guest activities. The Diobox CRM also tracks guest history across events and provides meaningful analytics in a “Guest Scorecard” screen. For example, if the same guest is invited to more than 1 event, Diobox will automatically reveal the number of invitations, total spend, attendance records, and even no-shows. This data provides invaluable insight to the event staff, helping them make smart decisions on the spot.
- Real-time sync between multiple iOS devices and web app.
- Merging duplicate guests through the import process.
- Common-sense permission settings, i.e.: hiding sensitive guest information from the door staff.
- Auto enhance guest profiles – using guest email addresses to obtain photos, names, titles, companies, and social links.
- Offline Mode allows users to work without an Internet connection, as Diobox stores all changes locally and automatically syncs as soon as the device is reconnected – all without interruption.
Behind the Box
Diobox is also proud to produce a new video series featuring hard-working event organizers faced with big challenges. In most cases, these planners remain nameless and without any recognition, even though they work tirelessly to achieve success on all fronts. Behind the Box aims to spotlight these unsung heroes one event at a time. These short films will be published on the Diobox blog at: http://blog.diobox.com/
Pricing and Availability
A free version is available for events up to 50 guests. Paid plans start at $79/event and can be purchased on the web app or through an iOS in-app purchase. Subscription plans are also available for unlimited events.
Diobox provides the functionality of multiple products while costing less than any one of them. For additional pricing information and a compare chart, see: http://diobox.com/pricing/
Diobox was created by event professionals frustrated with having to use antiquated software that made the planning process more complicated. It offers an all-in-one platform for guest lists, sending email invitations, publishing and tracking RSVPs, managing tables, and checking-in guests, with a built-in CRM. But Diobox is much more than just offering features – it’s about simplifying the convoluted process of managing events with a beautiful and functional design.
For more information, visit diobox.com or download on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/diobox/id889676302
PR Images: https://app.box.com/v/pr2016 Source :