Press Release (ePRNews.com) - San Ramon, California - Feb 23, 2016 - To help families and their college-bound children prepare for this important educational milestone, Dan Evertz, the senior partner of The College Money Pros, will give a free online college planning webinar on Tuesday, February 23rd. This informative webinar begins a 7:00 p.m.
At this webinar, families will learn insider strategies to pay for college not known to the general public:
- How to go to a private college for less than the cost of a state college
- How to double or even triple your eligibility for financial aid
- How to pick colleges that give the best financial aid packages
- How to pay for college on a tax-favored basis
- How the college application process works
- How to increase your student’s eligibility for additional funding
- How to choose the right college for your child and pay the right price
To register for this free webinar, please go to http://collegemoneypros.eventbrite.com or to learn more about The College Money Pros and other programs that are available, contact email@example.com .
ABOUT DAN EVERTSZ:
Dan Evertsz is the senior partner at The College Money Pros, where Dan has helped hundreds of working class families get funding for college. Over the last 31 years, Dan has been an expert in the real estate, mortgage and financial services industry. Dan Evertsz is also the community volunteer for the non-profit Power of Working Together Scholarship program – an organization started over 30 years ago by working families who were told they made too much money to qualify for financial assistance. Today the P.O.W.T. program has helped over 30,000 families access millions of dollars of endowment scholarships for college tuition.
He offers practical methods that are easy to grasp and can be used immediately. His talent is being able to take a complex situation, crystallize the problem and offer a clear solution. As a parent of a recent college graduate, Dan understands the frustration and lack of information parents will encounter.
ABOUT THE COLLEGE MONEY PROS:
The College Money Pro delivers an engaging and information packed program that empowers parents with the knowledge they need to help fund and secure their child’s college graduation.
Dan is a down to earth and energetic speaker with a straight ahead style. This program is full of practical advice, future changing strategies and real life successes that will allow parents to create a clear path to funding college in a way that will be comfortable for your family.
Dan Evertsz’s workshops educate, invigorate and give attendees information that is otherwise unknown to the general public. These eye-opening session help parents learn:
- Insider strategies to access free money for college
- Learn how to put together a sound funding plan to pay for college
- Uncover practical and useful tools that allow parents to implement simple systems that produce consistent and sustainable revenue results
- A proven road map to get all your children through college without depleting your nest egg
- Discover what every parent needs to know to relieve the stress of paying for college
By implementing Dan’s sound and proven strategies shared in this program parents with college bound students can rest easy at night.