Press Release (ePRNews.com) - DOHA, Qatar - Apr 05, 2016 - As Qatar looks forward to hosting the FIFA World Cup 2022, the country has experienced a huge upsurge in global attention and interest, bringing with it the opportunity for growth and development for businesses and organisations.
These are opportunities that will continue in the run up, and will increase as a result of the legacy of the most significant event ever to be hosted in the Middle East. Qatar and its businesses must be ready, and as Peer Review brings its Big Data & Analytics Summit to Doha in May, with it comes the chance to learn how this cornerstone of modern day business strategy will enable organisations to utilise the potential for huge growth effectively.
The Peer Review Big Data & Analytics Summit will bring together both internationally and regionally renowned pioneers of Big Data Analytics. The summit has historically proved to be a turning point for many large-scale organisations, as they take the first step towards adoption of Big Data.
With guidance and insight from some of the foremost Big Data experts in the entire industry, the Big Data & Analytics Summit is the perfect place to start in order to gain a rounded view of the intricacies and complexities involved in the implementation of such a pivotal aspect of modern day business.
There will be a number of speakers delivering talks and analysis on how Big Data has been leveraged to introduce a whole new concept in the study of existing spending patterns, while simultaneously improving service delivery and product quality, decision making processes, and overall profitability.
The summit will feature in-depth case studies to emphasise the most appropriate methodology for the implementation of Big Data Analytics in order to realise the growth possibilities it represents.
There will also be representatives and exhibits from each of the leaders in Big Data technology, meaning attendees are able to leave with a very clear picture of exactly what the steps are towards a Big Data future.
Advisory Board & Speaker Faculty
• Amy Gaskins (http://bigdata-qatar.com/advisory-board), Big Data Project Director, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
• Dr Dirk Jungnickel, Senior Vice President – Business Analytics, Du
• Dr Jonathan Reichental (http://www.reichental.com/) Chief Information Officer (CIO), City Of Palo Alto
• Juergen Urbanski, Vice President Client Service, Silicon Valley Data Science
• Dr Satyam Priyadarshy (http://www.priyadarshy.com/), Chief Data Scientist, Halliburton
• Trevor Andrew Moore (http://bigdata-qatar.com/), Chief Information Officer, Qatar University
• Mohamed E Abuagia, CIO/CTO, Al Jazeera Media Networks
• Srivinavan A.T (https://www.linkedin.com/in/arasnipala-t-srinivasan-bb9395), Chief Information Officer, Qatar Airways
• Osama Elhassan, (http://bigdata-qatar.com/speakers) Head of eHealth Dept, Dubai Health Authority
• Amjad Zaim, Former Chief of Party USAID National E-Health Project in Palestine
Big Data Benefits
Big Data continues to enhance and add value around the world. Benefits of Big Data implementation are:
· Improved efficiency and quality
• Customer trend analysis
• Customer dialogue
• Improved and faster decision making processes
• New revenue streams (products & services)
• Performance risk analysis
• Reduction in operational costs
• Data security
Secure your place now!
For more information on how to attend, participate or become a sponsor of the Qatar Big Data & Analytics Summit, to be held on the 15th-17th May 2016, contact Peer Review today!
Telephone: +971 4 392 8974
Peer Review – Bringing great minds together Source :