Press Release (ePRNews.com) - BRACKNELL, England - Oct 05, 2016 - In the complex world of IT security, real-time information is fundamental to protect corporate data and resources. Most enterprises are aware that if they do not have complete visibility of their IT infrastructure, it is easy to become victims of threats or attacks, both internal and external.
Insider threats pose major problems to IT security and can destroy an organization, as employees have access to immense amounts of highly sensitive data on a daily basis. Just think of Edward Snowden, who stole and published classified NSA documents; Bradley Manning, a US army soldier who disclosed to WikiLeaks confidential military and diplomatic documents; and Hervé Falciani, an Italian whistleblower who robbed sensitive information from HSBC private bank. It is imperative for businesses to control all security aspects whether they are attacks, threats, vulnerabilities, or data leaks.
That’s why Panda Security has introduced the latest version of its Advanced Reporting Tool. This efficient and easy-to-use tool satisfies business needs; it is capable of maximizing Big Data performance to control the corporate resources.
While Adaptive Defense collects all information on processes running on the endpoint, the Advanced Reporting Tool automatically stores and correlates this information. The platform automatically generates security intelligence that allow users to identify strange behaviors or problems.
The Advanced Reporting Tool enables the IT administrator to:
• Focus on relevant information, increasing efficiency in the IT department by finding security risks or misappropriation in the corporate infrastructure.
• Pinpoint problems by extracting behavior patterns from resources and users, identifying its impact on the business.
• Alert in real-time about all events that could be a potential data breach.
• Generate configurable reports showing the status of key security indicators and how they are evolving.
What does the latest version offer?
In addition to the existing Big Data Cloud Service and its real-time alerts, the latest version includes predefined and adaptable analysis with three different action areas:
• Information about IT security incidents: generates security intelligence then processes and associates those events as intrusion attempts.
• Controls network applications and resources: detects user patterns of IT resources.
• Controls access to business data, showing any access to confidential information and its online traffic.
Feedback from SIEM system
For organisations already using a SIEM, the Advanced Reporting Tool compliments it providing a SIEMFeeder which feeds your SIEM relevant data and associates it with the information you already have. The SIEMFeeder gathers information from all endpoints that are protected by Adaptive Defense.
The feedback provided by the SIEMFeeder enables you to detect insiders before they become the biggest threat to your business. The SIEMFeeder creates behavioral logics and locates all anomalies existing in your technological system.
Further information is available at http://www.pandasecurity.com/uk/enterprise/solutions/adap…
About Panda Security
Founded in 1990, Panda Security is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based security solutions. With head offices in Spain, the company has direct presence in over 80 countries, products translated into more than 23 languages and millions of customers around the world. The company’s mission is to simplify complexity, creating new and improved solutions to protect users’ digital lives.
For more information, visit http://www.pandasecurity.com/.
Tel. 0844 335 3791
Direct Tel: 01344 398983