Press Release (ePRNews.com) - KOLKATA, India - Dec 10, 2016 - Top retinal specialist and eye doctor of Kolkata Dr Somdutt Prasad has been invited in the Academic CME of the Vitreo Retinal Society of West Bengal (VRSWB) to be held today (December 10, 2016) at Hotel Sojourn. The main theme of the CME is “Tips and Tricks for Prevention of Peroperative Complications During MIVS.” Here are the topics of discussion at the CME:
· Introduction to MIVS: Dr Tushar Kanti Sinha
· Video on how to prevent complications during removal of sub-retinal blood with 23gz MIVS: Dr Subhendu Boral
· Video on tricks peel ILM in cases of retinal detachment with macular hole: Dr Abhjit Chattopadhaya
· Video on tips and tricks to prevent complication during membrane dissection in diabetic VR surgeries: Dr Debdulal Chakroborty
· Video on precautions to take in cases of MIVS in cases of endophthalmitis: Dr Rupak Kanti Biswas
· Video on tips and tricks to prevent complication s during phakic RRD cases done under MIVS: Dr Chirag Bhatt
· Video on how to reduce peroperative surprises during MIVS: Dr Rupak Roy
· Video on posterior capsule tear during removal of RIOFB in handshake technique – How to prevent it: Dr Sangeeta
Dr Prasad will deliver the summary and take home messages of the conference. The academic programme will be followed by a fellowship dinner.
About Dr Somdutt Prasad
Dr Somdutt Prasad is a top-notch retinal specialist and eye surgeon on Kolkata specialising in cataract surgery, vitreo retinal surgery and IOL implants. He is also an expert in treatment of patients suffering from retinal conditions such as diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, venous occlusions and others. He has held several key positions in his medical career in many prestigious ophthalmic bodies such as the Royal College of Ophthalmologists, United Kingdom And Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons and the British & EIRE Association of Vitreo-retinal Surgeons. For more information visit http://www.somduttprasad.com/.
For more information, contact:
Dr Tushar Kanti Sinha
Mobile: +91 9830323012
–End– Source :