Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Philadelphia, PA - Nov 03, 2016 - Efficient Advisors, LLC, a $1.2 billion Registered Investment Adviser, TAMP and strategist that employs a factor-based investment approach and fields a successful 3(38) fiduciary offering for retirement plans, is offering a series of webinars to help advisors navigate the investing landscape as they work with retirement plan clients. The series, Financial Advisor Forum, will also introduce advisors to Efficient Advisors’ DOL-compliant rollover tools.
Offered via live webinar with Q & A, this three-part series provides an opportunity for financial advisors to learn the academics and methodology behind factor investing and how the Efficient Advisors investment philosophy can be implemented in their practice. Advisors can also explore the Efficient Advisors Smart401k program (http://www.efficientadvisors.com/smart401k.html) and learn how to capture more qualified plan business and grow their practices in the new fiduciary rule landscape.
As an outsourced investment strategist for many advisors, including those who focus on the 401(k) space, we continually hear from advisors on the challenges they are facing in this Post-DOL environment. The industry is scrambling to ensure compliance with the new rule, and more importantly, advisors are eager to act in the best interest of plan sponsors and participants. To serve this need, and address advisors’ questions, we have created the Efficient Advisors Financial Advisor Forum.
The series is designed for financial advisors looking to refine their practices as well as those new to factor investing or how 401k solutions may be valuable options for their business. It also serves as an introduction to the new, live Quarterly Workshops Series, which EA will be hosting in 2017, in their Philadelphia offices.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR FORUM AGENDA AND SCHEDULE
Series 1 − Smart Investing Simplified
Thursday, Nov. 10, 2016 or Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2017, 2pm ET
· Breaking Down Pre-Conceived Notions − How Risk and Return Relate. An evidence-based approach to understanding where returns come from and why.
· Factor Investing − Discover the academics and evolution of factor based ETFs as investable strategies and learn how you can implement them into your practice.
Series 2 − The Fiduciary Landscape Post-DOL
Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2016 or Wednesday, Jan.18, 2017, 2pm ET
· Discuss the latest changes − how they can impact your practice and how partnering with Efficient Advisors may solve advisors’ biggest challenges, including how to achieve compliant rollovers.
Series 3 − Efficient Advisors Smart 401k
Thursday, Dec. 8, 2016 or Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2017, 2pm ET
· Identify Opportunity and Connect − Learn how to deploy a realistic, achievable business plan capable of growing your annual recurring revenue by $90,000+/year with a competitive solution that increases value, reduces fiduciary risk and lowers costs.
· Systematize and Streamline − Take Action Today Create a repeatable process to Benchmark, Acquire and Retain 3 to 6 MORE 401(k) Plans than last year [even if last year’s number was zero!]. Manage your Sales Process, from Discovery through Annual Review, with a powerful Web-based Tool Suite you can access today.
SIGN UP now.
“As an outsourced investment strategist for many advisors, including those who focus on the 401(k) space, we continually hear from advisors on the challenges they are facing in this Post-DOL environment,” said Efficient Advisors President Nicole Newlin. “The industry is scrambling to ensure compliance with the new rule, and more importantly, advisors are eager to act in the best interest of plan sponsors and participants. To serve this need, and address advisors’ questions, we have created the Efficient Advisors Financial Advisor Forum.”
For more information about Efficient Advisors, go to www.efficientadvisors.com.
About Efficient Advisors:
Efficient Advisors is a privately held SEC Registered Investment Adviser, TAMP and strategist that creates portfolios ready for the emerging fiduciary environment, and fields a successful 3(38) offering for retirement plans. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Philadelphia, Efficient Advisors has $1.2 Billion in assets under management and administration as of March 30, 2016. Efficient Advisor’s open-architecture platform, low-cost portfolios and practice-management tools are designed to help independent advisors serve their clients’ best interests effectively while helping their businesses to thrive. For more information, visit www.efficientadvisors.com.
Leslie Swid Source :