Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Minneapolis, MN - Sep 30, 2016 - Brooke Niemiec, CMO of customer science and strategy consultancy Elicit, will lead the interactive webcast, “5 Steps to Proving Your Marketing Campaign’s ROI,” hosted by Direct Marketing News on Thursday, October 6 at 1 p.m. ET. Registration is open for the live, complimentary webcast and a replay will be accessible after the event.
Niemiec will discuss ways to overcome challenges that marketers face in proving marketing ROI, provide actionable insights, and field audience questions following the presentation. She will cover the need to:
1. Set clear goals. Align marketing campaigns with overall business goals, while keeping customer top of mind.
2. Make sure programs are measurable. It doesn’t matter if you have an amazing program if you can’t measure results. Learn why you have to look at both channel specific KPs vs. overall marketing metrics.
3. Draw insights based on metrics. Are you measuring for the sake of measuring? Are you measuring the customer lifecycle beyond conversion?
4. Ensure sales teams efforts are in line with marketing efforts. Keep the feedback loop circular, so marketing not only helps sales efforts but sales feeds info back to marketing.
5. Present info to C-suite in language they understand. Ditch the marketing speak. Pump up the revenue speak.
Niemiec is an inspirational leader and storyteller who has proven that effective communication can help gain executive sponsorship, build internal support, and lead teams to deliver exceptional results. An expert in leveraging consumer insight to maximize virtually every aspect of business, Niemiec has helped CMOs across the travel and retail industries capture new customers, increase customer engagement, and drive measurable ROI.
Elicit is a leading customer science and strategy consultancy that helps clients uncover latent insights about their customers, and apply those insights to business, marketing, product, loyalty, brand, and customer experience strategy. With a portfolio of Fortune 500 clients that includes Southwest Airlines, HomeAway, Fossil, GameStop, Sephora, BevMo!, and Pier One Imports, Elicit delivers breakthrough customer intelligence and business strategies that result in stronger customer engagement and increased profits.