Press Release (ePRNews.com) - TEMPE, Ariz. - Nov 21, 2017 - enChoice®, Inc., an award-winning worldwide software, solutions, and support provider in enterprise content management (ECM), today announced the release of KwikWork 3.5, which leverages the power of IBM Content Navigator and IBM Case Manager to deliver a highly intuitive and productive out-of-the-box user experience while minimizing costs, resources, and time-to-solution.
The KwikWork 3.5 release adds over 100 new sought-after features and fixes, including several new administrative functions that allow solution designers more control and flexibility over IBM Content Navigator and IBM Case Manager.
“With KwikWork 3.5, we continue to prove the benefits of a customer-driven product that allows solution designers and architects to easily create and deploy no-code solutions,” said Mike Fernandes, Vice President of Products. “This release adds support for web services, enabling customers more secure options to integrate enterprise content management solutions with other line of business applications, improving time to solutions, and reducing development costs,” added Mike Fernandes.
With KwikWork 3.5, we continue to prove the benefits of a customer-driven product that allows solution designers and architects to easily create and deploy no-code solutions. This release adds support for web services, enabling customers more secure options to integrate enterprise content management solutions with other line of business applications, improving time to solutions and reducing development costs.
KwikWork UX 3.5 improves user productivity in IBM Content Navigator and IBM Case Manager, providing a more intuitive and engaging user experience. Some key features include:
- Display External Widgets – Allows solution designers to create custom code and integrate the solutions into the KwikWork Unified View.
- Web Page Buttons – Allows solution designers to add one-click buttons to the KwikWork interface, providing easy access to external websites and line of business (LOB) systems
- Virtual In-baskets – Create a virtual in-basket for your users. Users can now access all their work at once in “My Work” and then filter it accordingly.
- Bulk Printing – Provides an easy to use interface for multiple/bulk printing. Users can preview and order documents before sending to the printer (very useful for creating ordered sets of documents, packages, etc.).
- Support for CM8 repository with IBM Case Manager and FileNet – KwikWork now provides support of the CM8 repository when used in conjunction with IBM Case Manager and FileNet.
KwikWork Integrator 3.5 is a no code solution that easily integrates IBM Content Navigator and IBM Case Manager with line of business systems. Some key features include:
- Support for Web Services – KwikWork Integrator now supports Web Services (REST) as a data source. In addition, the implementation also supports OAuth II as a delegation protocol that is useful for conveying authorization decisions.
- Integrator functionality on IBM Case Manager Properties, Case Foundation Work Items, and Case Manager Tasks – All KwikWork integrator functionality is now supported on IBM Case Manager properties, IBM Case Foundation Work Items, and IBM Case Manager Tasks. This new release makes integration to your LOB data even easier.
- Launch Workflow from External Web pages – Allows solution designers to create forms and web pages that allow users to upload attachments and create workflows. Attachments are added directly to the FileNet repository and workflows are automatically launched. This new functionality eliminates the code required to accomplish this function.
The KwikWork product suite includes KwikWork UX, Integrator and Legal. Visit www.enchoice.com to learn more about the features in the new KwikWork UX and KwikWork Integrator 3.5 release.
Founded in 1993, enChoice®, Inc. is an award-winning Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions company, recognized industry-wide for our innovative solutions for IBM FileNet® and IBM Content Manager OnDemand. We help customers improve their business processes and protect their critical information by offering software solutions, end-to-end ECM services, and a unique “single point of contact” managed services support program. enChoice is an IBM Gold Business Partner and 2015 IBM Business Partner of the Year. Discover why over 1,000 leading companies have chosen enChoice as their trusted experts in enterprise content management (ECM). Visit www.enchoice.com.
Contact: Source :