Press Release (ePRNews.com) - DUBAI, UAE - Oct 24, 2016 - EnGenius Networks, a leading provider of high-performance, versatile networking and telecommunications solutions for businesses and consumers, today introduced the newest addition to its expansive Electron line of mix-and-match business-class networking solutions with the addition of the ENS620EXT Outdoor 11ac Wave 2 AC1300 Access Point.
The ENS620EXT extends the high-speed wireless network outdoors with dual-band, 11ac Wave 2 technology, the newest Wi-Fi standard, which offers increased user capacities with Multiple User, Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO), and optimized antenna signal and reception with Beamforming technology. The access point supports speeds to 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz frequency band, to 400 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. Integrators can combine the access point’s two Gigabit Ethernet ports via Link Aggregation for a maximum bandwidth capacity of 2 Gbps to support bandwidth-heavy video, voice and surveillance applications.
Key Features and Benefits of ENS620EXT
· Higher Speeds for Multiple User Support – ENS620EXT’s faster, 11ac Wave 2 AC1300 speeds and dual-stream MU-MIMO sends wireless signals to more than one device simultaneously enabling an increased number of users to access the network faster.
· Future Proof, Crowd Proof Networks – Dual-band provides for existing 2.4 GHz wireless devices, while supporting future mobile advancements on the 5 GHz frequency band. The access point’s efficient handling of multiple users and its utilization of Beamforming technology, which focuses the antenna signal directly to respective client devices, ensures optimal signal and reception reliability in crowded environments.
· Solid Performance in Harsh Environments – ENS620EXT features an IP55-rated weatherproof and dustproof enclosure to protect it from harsh outdoor and indoor environments such as prolonged exposure to sunlight, extreme cold, rain, heat, and humidity, and indoors where the temperature is a factor.
· Flexible Power-over-Ethernet Options – The access point is powered through its Gigabit PoE port for installation in locations where power outlets are limited or unavailable, like under the eaves of roofs, on light poles or in other remote locations.
· Broaden Wireless Coverage with Sector Antennas – Achieve 360° outdoor coverage through the access point’s 27dBm output power and four detachable, SMA-type antennas or combine the ENS620EXT with the EnGenius SA5219 or SA2216 Sector Antennas to expand wireless coverage over wider areas (up to 1.86 miles) to establish an outdoor hotspot with 120° sector-wide coverage.
To find out more visit http://www.engeniustech.com Source :