Press Release (ePRNews.com) - TAMPA, Fla. - Sep 26, 2018 - Whether attempting a big cleaning project or just going about the weekly cleaning routine, it is important to use cleaning products safely, especially with children around the home.
Keeping children safe and secure is a top priority for every parent, but it isn’t always easy. Luckily, there are a lot of good ways to practice safe cleaning techniques. Here are a few child-safe cleaning tips and products that can be used in every room in the house:
- Choose safer household cleaners. Purchase household cleaners that are less corrosive and friendlier to both the environment and the body. Some keywords to look for include, nontoxic and VOC-free.
- Avoid anti-bacterial soap when hand washing. Despite the popularity of antibacterial soaps, plain old soap and water will get the germs off just as well without the risk of creating resistant bacteria.
- Create DIY cleaning agents. Make safer products and save money when choosing to make natural cleaning products at home. There are tons of articles online with different recipes, but a spray bottle with vinegar and water is a great one to start with! This solution can get just about any surface clean, leaving the home sanitized and safe for kids.
- Cleaning products must be safely and securely stored where children cannot access them. Consider installing child safety lock on cabinets or storing cleaners in high cabinets where children cannot reach.
- If there is excess moisture around the house, it is critical to protect against mold and mildew using a compact dehumidifier. Selecting the best dehumidifier for the home is easy with Eva-Dry.
“Everyone is looking to create a safe, worry-free home for your family,” said Matt Henson, Vice President of Business Development for Eva-Dry. “Eva Dry Dehumidifiers are the safest dehumidifiers on the market with no mess and no harmful chemicals.”
Everyone is looking to create a safe, worry-free home for your family. Eva Dry Dehumidifiers are the safest dehumidifiers on the market with no mess and no harmful chemicals.
The dehumidifiers from Eva-Dry absorb moisture using natural silica gel beads that are a safe, non-toxic defense against allergens and odors. Eva-Dry dehumidifiers require no electricity, operate silently and are spill-proof. Best of all, they can be recharged and can last up to ten years. Let Eva-Dry help with the mission to create a safe and effective home, naturally.
About Eva Dry Dehumidifiers
Since 2003, Eva-Dry compact dehumidifiers have earned their reputation as the safest, healthiest and most efficient method to reduce ambient moisture by providing a higher absorption rate than alternate disposable dehumidifying products. The compact, renewable Eva-Dry units reduce humidity to fight mold, moisture and mildew in homes, boats, RVs, safes, and other valuable item storage. Visit http://www.eva-dry.com, or call (877) 382-3790 for more information. Source :