Press Release (ePRNews.com) - TAMPA, Fla. - Jun 26, 2018 - The summer travel season has arrived! But, before hitting the road, packing travel supplies are necessary. Packing for an upcoming journey can be an intimidating task, but with a little bit of preparation and a good old fashion checklist, the trip can be a success!
Here is Eva-Dry’s Ultimate Summer Travel Packing List to help pack well every time:
- Luggage: Purchasing versatile and lightweight luggage is essentials. Additionally, utilizing packing organizers will help keep all the “stuff” neatly organized.
- Clothing, Under Garments, Shoes, Accessories – This may seem like a no-brainer, but surprisingly there many stories about people forgetting to pack a seemingly obvious necessity on a trip! Packing mishaps happen so be sure to double check the luggage before zipping it up.
- Toiletries – Shower products, makeup, sunscreen, first aid kit, and prescriptions, are just a few basics to have on the check-list.
- Tech Gear – cell phone, charger, laptop, headphones, and power adapters to name few.
- Dehumidifier – A dehumidifier?! Now, this is one most people will overlook – being stuck driving in a car that has a musty smell. Chances are it could be caused by excess moisture, which can be remedied with a portable dehumidifier!
“Vehicles are subject to extreme temperature fluctuations, and this can cause higher than normal levels of condensation and humidity,” said Matt Henson, Vice President of Business Development for Eva-Dry. “Too much humidity leads to those unpleasant musty smells and the development of mold and mildew that can ruin any vacation. An Eva-Dry dehumidifier is a must-have item on a trip to prevent this from happening!”
Vehicles are subject to extreme temperature fluctuations, and this can cause higher than normal levels of condensation and humidity. Too much humidity leads to those unpleasant musty smells and the development of mold and mildew that can ruin any vacation. An Eva-Dry dehumidifier is a must-have item on a trip to prevent this from happening!
When on the go, Eva-Dry’s compact, renewable dehumidifiers are perfect to use in an RV, car, hotel room, cabin, boat, or other vacation rentals. Requiring no electricity or batteries, these small but mighty devices utilize advanced silica gel technology to trap moisture from the air and hold it tightly. The silica gel is non-toxic, so it’s safe to use around kids and pets, and there is no chance of spillage, as there can be with other types of dehumidifiers.
Eva-Dry is the nation’s leader in innovative dehumidification technology for applications in the home, business, or recreational activities. Keeping the air fresh and clean while traveling helps support health and wellness, whether on the road or at home.
About Eva Dry Dehumidifiers
Since 2003, Eva-Dry compact dehumidifiers have earned their reputation as the safest, healthiest and most efficient method to reduce ambient moisture by providing a higher absorption rate than alternate disposable dehumidifying products. The compact, renewable Eva-Dry units reduce humidity to fight mold, moisture and mildew in homes, boats, RVs, safes, and other valuable item storage. Visit http://www.eva-dry.com, or call (877) 382-3790 for more information. Source :