Press Release (ePRNews.com) - LONDON - Nov 07, 2016 - TMT Finance, the leading global news provider for mergers and acquisitions in the Telecom, Media and Technology sectors, has unveiled its expert Judges Panel ahead of the TMT Finance World 2016 Awards, recognising excellence in TMT investment and deal making globally over the past 12 months. http://www.tmtfinance.com/world
The Judging Panel represents 13 of the most experienced heads of M&A at leading telecom operators, as well as the most senior investment bankers, lawyers and advisers active in TMT deal making globally.
2016 has been a significant year for TMT M&A and investment globally, and the Awards feature an expanded list of categories this year. Categories include: Telecom, Media, Tech and Towers M&A Deals of the Year; M&A Adviser; Financing Deal; TMT IPO; Legal Adviser; Growth Story and Leadership.
“This year’s Judges Panel is exceptional and represents the most senior and leading TMT advisers and dealmakers in the industry,” said Ben Nice, Editor, TMT Finance. “Due to the high volume of deals which have been announced over the past 12 months, there are some really exciting categories, and we expect a hard-fought competition for prizes across the board.”
The awards will be presented at the TMT Finance World 2016 Awards Dinner on November 30, which is part of the two-day TMT Finance World Congress 2016, the leading annual global gathering for senior TMT and finance executives taking place at The Grange St Pauls, London, on November 30 and December 1.
The 2016 TMT Finance World Awards Judges Panel:
• Tim Knowles, Head of M&A, Etisalat
• Olivier Wolf, Partner and TMT TAS Leader, EY UK and Ireland
• Enda Hardiman, Managing Partner, Hardiman Telecommunications
• Jonathan Dann, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
• Christian Lesueur, Head of TMT Investment Banking, EMEA, UBS Investment Bank
• Jonathan Zelmanovitch, Deputy Head of M&A, VimpelCom
• Aniko Szigetvari, Global Head- TMT Group TMT, VC and Funds Department, IFC
• Alex Evans, Managing Director, Head of TMT EMEA, Barclays Capital
• David Wheeler, Managing Director, Credit Suisse
• Jan Willem van den Bos, Partner, Head of UKMEA Telecoms Group, Dentons
• Ben Matthews, Director, PwC
• Mike Conradi, Partner, DLA Piper
• Chris Stanford Beale, Partner, Analysys Mason
For more information go to http://www.tmtfinance.com/world Source :
Business Info : TMT Finance