Press Release (ePRNews.com) - WINCHESTER, Mass. - Sep 24, 2018 - Factile is excited to announce its newest software version, 3.0, which elevates classroom topic review and engagement to a new standard. Factile works hard to listen to user suggestions, and all of the updates in this major new release were suggested by teachers and students in the classroom. Teachers and students will start the new year with access to over 700,000 Factile games covering STEM, Geography, History and Languages. With Version 3.0’s new features, your classroom review games will be more memorable and impactful than ever.
Factile version 3.0 adds all-new “Choice” and “Memory” gameplay modes. “Choice” provides a fun-filled way to use a Factile game in multiple-choice mode. Teachers moderate the Choice game, and students participate interactively from their mobile devices, laptops or directly from the moderator’s screen. Students choose from three answers and “Buzz” in the correct answer to score.
With Memory, students match the Question and Answer tiles. The game board displays numbered tiles, and the users select which tile to “flip.” They then try to match that tile with its corresponding Question or Answer. Help students master topics with Memory.
As one of the over 1 million enthusiastic teachers and businesses worldwide who have discovered the power of classroom engagement with Factile, I heartily recommend this Jeopardy-style online learning platform for your classroom.
Also new in Version 3.0:
- Full support of mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad and Android devices for game creation, organization, customization and gameplay. With the recent addition of PRO Buzzer mode, your students will be even more engaged in your classroom review! Just launch your game with “Buzzer Mode” and students can buzz in on their mobile devices or classroom laptops. With support for up to 25 teams, the whole classroom can get involved.
- With every Factile game, students choose fun Mascots to represent their team. Joining the many existing mascots are 40 new “human” avatars, like Mila, Nora and Olivia. Users can also organize mascots more easily to quickly find the mascot theme they are looking for. Do you feel like selecting “Sensational Sea Creatures,” “Friendly Fruits” or “Adventurous Human Avatars”? Crafting your team identity is entirely up to you.
- Math teachers will be thrilled to know they can now include advanced “inline” math equations in LaTeX syntax directly inline with text in the Questions and Answers.
- Developing your own games is easier than ever now with Version 3.0:
- Drag and drop moving of Question and Answer tiles during edit. This is a great way to move Questions and Answers among categories or higher or lower in point value while creating or modifying a game.
- Move Categories from one column to another in edit mode with just a click.
- Copy and paste Categories from one game to another to jump-start the creation of new games.
- Advanced print options for printing answer keys.
- Factile games can now be embedded in other websites. Classes or schools can embed their own particular games or flashcards into their own sites. Tutoring sites can provide easy access to review games and more.
- Improved Save options for in-progress games. Running out of time during a review game? Teachers can easily save and rename games in progress to pick up again at a later time.
At Factile, we invite you to become one of the over 1 million teachers and businesses worldwide who have discovered the power of classroom engagement with the #1 Jeopardy-style classroom review game. Just ask Melissa Stutler, a reading teacher, who raves, “As one of the over 1 million enthusiastic teachers and businesses worldwide who have discovered the power of classroom engagement with Factile, I heartily recommend this Jeopardy-style online learning platform for your classroom.” Factile is free to sign up for and use any of the existing 700,000 games, and to create three of your own games. Users may upgrade to Pro for advanced features and unlimited game creation. Learn more at www.playfactile.com.