Press Release (ePRNews.com) - LONDON - Oct 26, 2016 - With new discoveries being made and many new Floating LNG solutions successfully implemented, the future outlook for Floating LNG looks to be a positive one. Attend the Floating LNG 2017, taking place in London on the 13th-14th February 2017 to gain insights into the latest development Floating LNG worldwide.
For further information or to register for this event, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/energy/uk/flng?utm_medium=www.floating-lng.co.uk&utm_source=E-078&utm_campaign=prlog
Key industry experts to discuss the global prospect for Floating LNG at this year conference:
• Charles Ellinas, CEO, EC Cyprus Natural Hydrocarbons Company Ltd (eCNHC) will be presenting on: FLNG opportunities in the East Med. Charles will be discussing export options using the FLNG route to the European and global markets.
• Steve Robertson, Director, Douglas Wood will be discussing about the worldwide outlook for Floating LNG. Steve will outline the future outlook, geographic segmentation and gives an expenditure forecast to 2020.
• Claudio Rodriguez Suarez, Director General of Infrastructure and ATR, Enagas will look at new floating LNG solutions to provide a more cost effective value chain.
The unrivalled expert speaker panel will also include key decision makers from Gasol, KBR, Enagas, Aragon, International Energy Agency, Moffatt & Nichol, Forbes Communications, Holmwood Consulting Limited, EC Cyprus Natural Hydrocarbons Company Ltd, Douglas West-Wood, Amec Foster Wheeler Iberia, Affinity Ship, Penguin Energy Consultants, FGE, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP and many more.
Over 15 key presentations featuring latest topics on Floating LNG: global prospects for floating LNG, worldwide development of FSRUs, overcoming key technology challenges from liquefaction through to regasification, the influence of geopolitics on the supply and demand of FLNG, how the oil – gas price margin impact the FLNG market and much more.
The event agenda also includes two 2 post conference workshops, taking place on 15th February 2017:
• Workshop A: Developing a FLNG Project. Hosted by Penguin Energy Consultants
• Workshop B: Legal and commercial issues affecting the FLNG industry. Hosted by Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Early bird places are strictly limited, those interested are advised to register before the 31st October to secure their place and save £400.
Visit www.floating-lng.co.uk/prlog to view the complete list of speakers, the 2-day event schedule and information on the workshops, delegates, sponsors and supporters.
Floating LNG 2017 is proudly sponsored by Peter Brotherhood.
5th annual Floating LNG 2017
13th-14th February 2017
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
Sponsors and Delegates Registration: Contact Andrew Gibbons on +44(0) 207 827 6156, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media: Contact Theresa Chung on email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at www.smi-online.co.uk Source :