Press Release (ePRNews.com) - MELBOURNE, Australia - May 19, 2017 - At different places of the world, serviced offices are called by different names. Business centers, executive centers, managed offices are a few to mention. They are large office space which is managed by a separate company called ‘Facility Management Company.’
The facilitator basically rents out the cubicles to the business houses who have just started or who don’t have their own space for setting up their work. Basically, in such a place you pay for the space you use.
The professionals enter into an agreement with the business houses, even for a few years and does the entire setup with all the necessary office equipments and furniture. Other important areas like the pantry, reception, and boardroom are shared by the business houses.
The below points explain the benefits of serviced offices:
• The location of the office is in a reputed prime business district, which gives a good impression about your business firm.
• The workspace runs efficiently by an experience team of employees to provide reception and customer care facility and also handles the recruitment and staff retention problems.
• A start-up company does not have to bother about the setting of the office and can concentrate on other important managerial issues.
• It is very flexible when it comes to payment. The rentals are inclusive of all the lighting, water and insurance expenditure.
• Flexible tenure agreement is possible in serviced offices where you can opt for as small as tenure for a month or a few months, a year and slowly can make it a long term deal. This is to avoid any extra loss in case the business takes a downturn.
For more details about the options offered by Colbus, log on to http://www.colbus.com.au/serviced-offices/ Source :
Collins Street Business Centre