Press Release (ePRNews.com) - TAMPERE, Finland - Jul 18, 2016 - What is Fort ?
Fort is a file encryption software for Windows.
Fort offers an easy and reliable encryption of files and
directories via the Explorer context menu and to protect them with a password.
All file types are supported. Fort can be also used to encrypt files and
directories in Onedrive, Dropbox and other similar services.
Fort takes security seriously and uses AES with 256bit keys.
On decryption Fort checks that the data is not tampered in any way and
informs if data tampering is detected. For each file, Fort generates
a random initialization vector that is used only once. Similarly,
for keys a random one time salt is generated by Fort.
Fort is translated into multiple languages including English, Finnish,
System Requirements: Windows computer running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
or Windows 10 with .NET Framework 4 or later installed.
What’s new in Fort 2.0?
Along with multiple bug fixes, including an important security fix,
Fort 2.0 now supports 4096bit keyfiles.
* Windows Explorer integration
* Source code availability, for auditing the code
* Uses AES with 256 bit keys
* Support for 4096 bit keyfiles
* Encrypt using a passphrase, a keyfile or combination of both for extra security
* Detects data tampering
* Very lightweight, does not slow down your machine
* Easy to use and easy to install.
* Multi-lingual, English, Brazil, Finnish and French, more to come
* Optional file backup before encryption
* Encrypt and decrypt directories as well as individual files
* Protect against keyloggers, supports on screen keyboard
* Encrypt files in Onedrive, Dropbox and similar services
* Supports Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10. Both 32bit and 64bit versions
* No backdoors, no malware
* Well designed FortMachine.dll cryptography library available for developers
* Fort has it’s own file associations, double click an encrypted file to decrypt it.
* Uses only FIPS compliant cryptographic modules
For more see our homepage https://cryptoextension.eu.
What our customers say about Fort
“Just what I need.” – Elisa
“It’s really one of the best encryption programs.” – James
“A good encryption software with explorer integration,
just what i want.” – Xahid
“I love Fort, thanks for making this amazing
encryption tool.” – Benny
“Fort is a lightweight and easy to use program
with strong encryption.” – Éric
“The developer always gives good support and is
fully committed to safety and security. Today
it’s hard to imagine my computer without Fort.” – Vagner Source :