Press Release (ePRNews.com) - UPMINSTER, England - Sep 07, 2017 - FSI has been recognised as an innovator in IWMS by an independent research firm.
Verdantix have published their Green Quadrant report, which provides individuals responsible for selecting, implementing and managing software for real estate and facilities management with a detailed benchmark of the 14 most prominent IWMS vendors.
FSI has been recognised as an innovator in IWMS by an independent research firm.
IWMS systems assist organisations with the effective management of workplace and real estate portfolios, including infrastructure and facilities assets. According to the Verdantix report, the IWMS market looks for innovation in smart buildings and the convergence of solutions.
The report included the following observations of the IWMS market:
- Customers buy into IWMS as a platform to consolidate real estate software and drive improvements
- Customers focus on high return initiatives in real estate IT investments
- Customers challenge suppliers to improve the user experience of their systems
Strengths of the FSI offering include:
- Maintenance management applications for Service Providers
- Workforce management tools for Facilities Management teams
- Innovative apps that support workplace services with a clear user interface
- Functionality to support maintenance programmes built around equipment run-time