Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Apr 14, 2016 - • The partnerships, inked one week following GoldSilver Central’s induction as an associate corporate member of the Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA), are part of the company’s rigorous growth blueprint.
• Brian Lan, Managing Director of GoldSilver Central said, “Our growth blueprint looks into creating a more vibrant bullion market and enriching Singapore’s vision as a precious metals trading hub. Having established our foothold as a trusted bullion dealer, the next step forward is to help our investors seize more opportunities through better understanding and diversification of their investment portfolio to include precious metals.”
THREE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
• Perth Mint launches its depository online program globally in partnership with GoldSilver Central. The program avails investors with a secure trading platform that facilitates better reaction and connectivity to live pricing of precious metals day and night, 7-days a week. Through this partnership, GoldSilver Central provides investors with the confidence to tap on more innovative bullion storage options, as Perth Mint’s Depository Program is the only Government-Guaranteed storage program in the world.
• Chengdu TianXinYang Gold Industry Co. Limited (TianXinYang), a London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) accredited bullion trading company, appoints GoldSilver Central as the first authorised distributor of its investment bullion products in South East Asia. It is also the sole distributor for TianXinYang’s “GUI” (贵) Certicard range of gold bars in Asia (excluding China, India and Thailand). This significant partnership is TianXinYang’s venture to internationalise its reach beyond the domestic market of China. It affords investors outside China greater access to a wider range of highly sought-after Chinese bullion products, which generally command a higher premium in the market.GoldSilver Central is the sole distributor for Tian Xin Yang’s “贵” hallmark Certicard gold bar in Asia (except China, India and Thailand).
• Austrian Mint makes its platinum bullion debut in Asia with the launch of a new Vienna Philharmonic platinum coin through GoldSilver Central. A move supported by the World Platinum Investment Council, this launch aims to increase platinum investment opportunities in Asia. Produced from 999.5 pure platinum, the coin marks Austrian Mint’s first platinum offering in its 800-year history and features the award-winning design by Austrian Mint head designer Thomas Pesendorfer. Austrian Mint’s Vienna Philharmonic coin is one of the world’s most popular bullion coins. This platinum coin will initially be available in 1 ounce denominations.
• In response to these partnerships, Gina Lim, Group Director, Trade Services & Policy, from International Enterprise Singapore (IE Singapore), said, “Since the lifting of GST on investment grade precious metals in 2012, we have witnessed the entry of many players into Singapore’s bullion market, including traders, storage providers and a world class refinery, Metalor. The SBMA has also grown its membership base as a result. IE Singapore is delighted to support GoldSilver Central’s efforts in promoting precious metals from Singapore and introducing technological innovations for merchants and consumers to easily gain exposure to these instruments.”
ONGOING PROGRAMS AND PIPELINE INTIATIVES
• GoldSilver Central constantly works on delivering valuable programs such as today’s panel discussion, which featured prominent industry leaders sharing their insights to empower investors. A new GoldSilver Central online trading platform is also slated for launch in June 2016. This platform allows trading of physical precious metals including platinum, at real-time spot prices. A preview of its powerful features will be displayed at GoldSilver Central public tradeshow on 2 April 2016 at Marina Bay Convention Centre.
• “GoldSilver Central has grown extensively in less than 5 years. We saw them increasing their investment products and services through development of a robust online retail platform, taking on agency for the Perth Mint Certificate Program (PCMP), and representing the Austrian Mint and TianXinYang. These are amazing achievements. This year, I am happy to see them carrying more branded investment grade products in gold, silver and platinum. This contributes as a building block in SBMA’s focus to make Singapore’s precious metals market more accessible to the public investors,” said Albert Cheng, Chief Executive Officer of SBMA.
Investors in both the business and retail sectors can expect more initiatives from GoldSilver Central as it continues its growth as the premier one-stop solution for investments in relation to physical precious metals.
For media requests, please contact:
T: (65) 6692 8027
E: p firstname.lastname@example.org
T: (65) 6692 8027
Media interviews with our partners and speakers at the panel discussion can be arranged.
About the Perth Mint
The Perth Mint is a leading precious metals refining, minting and value adding enterprise, providing high quality precious metal products and services to markets throughout the world. Operating with core values of excellence, ethics and equity, and underpinned by an uncompromising focus on cost efficiency.
The Perth Mint manages Australia’s only internationally multi-accredited gold and silver refinery and offers the world’s sole government guaranteed precious metals investment and storage program.
About Chengdu TianXinYang Gold Industry / TXY (Singapore)
Chengdu TianXinYang Gold Industry Co. Ltd., through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sichuan Tianze Precious Metals Co. Ltd., is the manufacturer of the bullion products with the “贵” brand. We are an accreditated member of the London Bullion Market Association, the Shanghai Gold Exchange and the Singapore Bullion Market Association.
About Austrian Mint
Boasting over 800 years of experience, the Austrian Mint is renowned in the world for its first-class precious metal processing and coin manufacture. A member of the international minting elite, it is a global player in this field. Without such a pedigree, the Vienna Philharmonic would never have become Europe’s most sought after bullion coin. Source :