Press Release (ePRNews.com) - LANCASTER, Pa. - Mar 20, 2018 - Goodhart Sons, Inc. is pleased to announce that we have achieved a current EMR of .811.
Since 2013, we have set out to elevate our safety performance. We have implemented the following:
· Incorporated Buy-in from all layers of the workforce and of management, up to and including the CEO.
· Formed a safety committee consisting of various positions throughout the company.
· Increased training in all aspects of safety.
· Expansive on-boarding of new hires.
· Perform comprehensive shop and field audits.
· MSHA and OSHA training and refreshers
· Daily Safety huddles.
Our Mod Rate over the past 5 years has trended downwards as follows:
Effective Date Experience yyzthp Modification Factor
Our Safety Core Values:
• Nothing we do is worth getting hurt.
• Safety can be managed and risks can be controlled.
• Every accident should have been prevented.
• Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
• Safe behavior is a condition of employment.
visit our web site http://www.goodhartsons.com Source :
Goodhart Sons, Inc.