Press Release (ePRNews.com) - PALM COAST, Fla. - Feb 02, 2017 - Lindsay Dolamore, CEO Managing Broker of Grand Living Realty, is pleased to announce that the company has recognized several of their top performing real estate agents for the year.
“We have more than tripled our sales team since I joined Grand Living Realty last year,” said Lindsay Dolamore. “We truly have assembled an incredible team and I wanted to recognize our top performers for their efforts,” he added.
The award and recognition banquet was held at The Island Grile restaurant in Flagler Beach on January 19th. Below are the winners and their award or recognition:
1) “Multi Million Dollar Platinum Producer” 9+ million, Most Listing Units, Most Transactions, #1 Referrals HomeBridge Financial Services, #1 Referrals to Southern Title: Diane Thornton, Realtor
2) “Multi Million Dollar Platinum Producer” 9+ million & Most Sold Units (homes, lots, condos, etc.): Patsy Moden, Realtor
3) “Multi Million Dollar Platinum Producer” 9+ million: Patty Stauffer
4) “Multi Million Dollar Silver Producer” 3-6 million: Doris Dolamore, Kim and Ron Wahl
5) “Multi Million Dollar Producer” 1-3 million: Cindy Teterault and Paul Teterault, Eddie Marcal, Kelli Jebbia, Realtor, Marcia Bugos, Bertina Tallaksen, Aloha Patricia Von Jasinski, Realtor.
6) #1 Referrals to Ameris Bank: Patty Stauffer, Realtor
7) #1 Referrals Austinteriors: Cindy Overstreet Tetreault
8) Rookie of the Year Award: Realty Team Dennis Walker, Realtor
9) Congeniality Award: Eddie Marcal
Grand Living Realty opened its new modern office across the street from the main gate of the Grand Haven community on Colbert Lane in 2016. The real estate center incorporates real estate services, real estate development and strategic alliances with Southern Title, Ameris Bank Mortgage Services, Austinteriors & Accessories and Grand Haven Properties.
According to Dolamore, the real estate center concept is for customers to have a convenient one-stop location for all the primary residential real estate services. The real estate center also provides a vision of the lifestyle in Flagler County and Palm Coast, information on area master planned communities and an inviting atmosphere including a casual café and an art displays from local gallery Salvo Art Project.
Grand Living Realty is a partnership between Dolamore and Jim Cullis, a 30-year veteran in real estate development, including acquisition analysis to design, construction, sales and marketing, and operations management. Dolamore has over 21 years’ experience managing large real estate brokerages. The company offers complete real estate brokerage services including residential buyer and seller representation, builder representation and commercial real estate from its office at 2298 Colbert Lane in Palm Coast. Grand Living Realty also specializes in master planned communities developed by Cullis including Grand Haven in Palm Coast. Grand Living Realty can be reached at 386-447-0800 or online at http://www.GrandLivingRealty.net.
Pictured left to right from bottom to top: Jim Cullis (bottom left), Ron Wahl, Eddie Marcal, Dennis Walker, Aloha Von Jasinski, Marcia Bugos, Cindy Tetreault (very top), Kelli Jebbia, Kim Wahl, Patsy Moden, Doris Dolamore, Diane Thornton, Lindsay Dolamore (bottom right).
, Source :
Grand Living Realty