Press Release (ePRNews.com) - MILLTOWN, Wis. - Sep 04, 2019 - Want to honor a cheerleading coach for his/her achievements, unique style, humanitarian efforts, etc.? Then nominate him/her for the Annual National Cheerleading Coach of the Year Award, sponsored by Greatmats. The award, part of the Greatmats National Award Series, is designed to recognize Cheerleading Coaches who have made a difference in the lives of their athletes and community through the virtues of service, integrity and quality.
How to Nominate
To nominate a coach for this award, visit the contest page or email the following information to email@example.com before Nov. 1, 2019. Nominators will not be identified.
- Coach’s name
- Name and address of the school, gym, organization, etc. (must be located in the USA)
- A brief description of why you are nominating this coach, including how he/she meets the criteria of high-level service, integrity and quality
- A photo and/or video of the Coach
How the winner is chosen:
- Voting will take place in November. The two cheerleading coaches with the most votes will be named finalists.
- Greatmats will judge the two finalists to determine the winner based on:
- Demonstration of Service/Community Impact
- Demonstration of Integrity
- Demonstration of Quality
- $250 in Greatmats Products (or $150 Cash Option) for affiliated facility
- Coach/school profile to be released with the announcement of the winner in December 2019
- National Cheerleading Coach of the Year Certificate
More than 19,200 votes were cast in the first three years of the contest, which is part of the fifth annual Greatmats National Award Series honoring instructors, trainers and coaches who have made a positive difference in their communities and the lives of their students. Source :