Press Release (ePRNews.com) - MILLTOWN, Wis. - Oct 22, 2018 - Honor a fitness trainer for his/her outstanding achievements, unique style, humanitarian efforts, etc. by nominating him/her for the National Fitness Trainer of the Year Award, sponsored by Greatmats. The award, part of Greatmats 4th Annual National Award Series, is designed to recognize fitness trainers and coaches who have made a difference in the lives of their clients and community through the virtues of service, integrity and quality.
Learn more about Greatmats National Award Series.
How to Nominate
There’s been this overwhelming amount of publicity for me that I’m not really used to.
To nominate the trainer for this award, visit the Contest Page or email the following information to email@example.com before Nov. 1, 2018. Nominators will not be identified.
- Trainer/Coach’s Name
- Name and location of the training facility (Must be located in the USA)
- A brief description of why you are nominating this trainer, including how he/she meets the criteria of high-level service, integrity and quality
- A photo and/or video of the trainer
How the winner is chosen:
- Voting will take place on the Contest Page from Nov. 15 through Nov. 29, 2018. The two personal trainers or fitness coaches with the most votes will be named finalists.
- Greatmats will judge the two finalists to determine the winner based on:
- Demonstration of Service
- Demonstration of Integrity
- Demonstration of Quality
- $250 in Greatmats Products (or $150 Cash Option) for the training facility
- Trainer/training facility profile to be released with the announcement of the winner on Dec. 14, 2018.
- National Fitness Trainer of the Year Certificate
Nearly 3,000 votes were cast in the first two years of the contest. Last year’s winner, Thea Jorgensen, found that winning the award has brought more attention to her work.
“There’s been this overwhelming amount of publicity for me that I’m not really used to,” she said.
Greatmats is a gym and weight room flooring leader based in Milltown, Wisconsin, since 1999. Identified as one of the top 3,000 fastest growing companies in the USA three times since 2008, Greatmats gives back to its local community by donating 5% of its annual profits to local non-profit organizations. It also supports green initiatives through the use of solar energy at its Wisconsin headquarters and by offering a large variety of products made from recycled and renewable resources. Source :