Press Release (ePRNews.com) - MILLTOWN, Wis. - Sep 04, 2018 - For the 4th straight year Greatmats is honoring positively influential instructors, trainers and coaches through a series of national awards. The awards are designed to honor those instructors, trainers and coaches in the USA that have made a positive difference in the lives of their students and community by utilizing the virtues of service, integrity and quality.
In 2018, Greatmats will be accepting nominations in the following categories.
- 4th Annual National Dance Instructor of the Year
- 4th Annual National Dog Trainer of the Year
- 4th Annual National Horse Trainer of the Year
- 3rd Annual National Martial Arts Instructor of the Year
- 3rd Annual National Cheerleading Coach of the Year
- National Fitness Trainer of the Year (3rd Year)
- National Gymnastics Coach of the Year (2nd Year)
The Greatmats National Award Series, founded in 2015, is the first of its kind to recognize such a diverse group of individuals for both their positive professional and community influence. This is the 4th annual national awards competition to honor Dance Instructors, Dog Trainers and Horse Trainers. It has since expanded its National Award Series to include Martial Arts Instructors, Cheer Coaches, Fitness Trainers and Gymnastics Coaches. Over the first 3 years of the National Awards Series, more than 31,700 votes have been cast to honor these great leaders.
I think it’s a wonderful program. It really gets the word out about all of the people that are out there like me – just everyday people that are doing what they love. … I’ve been training for many years, but I feel like after getting the horse trainer of the year title it kind of took a turn for the better.
The 2018 Grand Prizes include the following for each winner
- $250 in Greatmats Products (or $150 Cash Option) for the winner’s related business
- Winner profile story
- Greatmats national award certificate
Below is a list of past winners.
National Fitness Trainer of the Year
- 2015 – Jeanette Raichle – Owatonna Tennis and Fitness Center – Owatonna, MN
- 2017 – Thea Jorgensen – Thea Ward Fitness – Bismarck, ND
National Cheerleading Coach of the Year
- 2016 – Amy Beth Klopf – Coleman Junior Senior High School – Coleman, MI
- 2017 – Sherri Andrzejewski – Wilkes-Barre Bears – Wilkes-Barre, PA
National Dance Instructors of the Year
- 2015 – Rosanne Vavasis – Gotta Dance – Hudson, FL
- 2016 – John Culbertson – Dance Attack Dance Studio – Miami, FL
- 2017 – Heidi Sulminski & Heather Gerard – H&H Dance Academy – Millbury, MA
National Dog Trainers of the Year
- 2015 – Jeremy Joseph Brown – The Complete Canine – Tucson, AZ
- 2016 – Jeremy Joseph Brown – The Complete Canine – Tucson, AZ
- 2017 – Sara Carson – The Super Collies – Palmdale, CA
National Gymnastics Coach of the Year
- 2016 – Rilee Sauer – Gold Medal Gymnastics – Chandler, AZ
National Horse Trainer of the Year
- 2016 – Jessica Moctezuma – Moctezuma Stables – Woodstock, IL
- 2017 – Kelly Murphy-Alley – Striking KMA Performance Horses – Wilmore, KY
National Martial Arts Instructor of the Year
- 2016 – Grandmaster Bryant Harrell – Real World Combat Academy, High Point Neighborhood Family Center – Clearwater, FL
- 2017 – Master Ron Poholik – Pride Martial Arts – New Lenox, IL
Greatmats is a national specialty flooring industry leader based in Milltown, Wisconsin, since 1999. Identified as one of the top 3,000 fastest growing companies in the USA three times since 2008, Greatmats gives back to its local community by donating 5% of its annual profits to local non-profit organizations. It also supports green initiatives through the use of solar energy at its Wisconsin headquarters and by offering a large variety of products made from recycled and renewable resources. Find out more about Greatmats at www.greatmats.com or by visiting Greatmats on Facebook. Source :