Press Release (ePRNews.com) - LONDON - Jul 22, 2016 - Green’s Steakhouse & Grill is an entrepreneurial start-up by 35-year-old Brad Green. Green’s Steakhouse & Grill has announced its expansion to China (Shanghai) by selling the Master Franchising License to QY Trading. Both parties approved development plan on the 17th May 2016. The projection states that at least 50 more Green’s will be opened across Shanghai by 2019.
Green’s brand development in the UK is not treading water. On the 5th of July 2016 Green’s Steakhouse and Grill signed it’s first UK franchising agreement with which will be based in Reading, with an opening date of 1st December 2016. This was bought by a Russian businessman who plans to open nine more of the chain by 2018. This would make Green’s the only franchised, British, fine dining, Steak & Burger restaurant in the world.
Green’s Reading is promising to operate with enormous success due to its location (High Street) and size (detached 2 floor building that sets over 150 people).
Green’s Steakhouse and Grill background:
· Founded in 2013 – flagship restaurant is based in Southgate, Noth London (N14 6EB)
More about Brad www.mrbradleygreen.com
· Founder and managing director – Bradley Green (son of Mick Green https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Green).
· Speciality: steaks, gourmet burgers, ribs, wings, cocktails.
· Green’s Steakhouse & Grill – listed in GQ magazine as a Top London Night Out.
· BMW 7 Series Launch – hosted by Green’s in November 2015.
Green's Steakhouse & Grill