Press Release (ePRNews.com) - PHOENIX - Jan 04, 2019 - As organizations struggle to improve motivation, engagement, and innovation, a ground-breaking book provides a potential solution that has caught the attention of top executives. Dr. Diane Hamilton’s latest book, “Cracking the Curiosity Code,” which includes a forward written by billionaire former Chairman and CEO of DocuSign, Keith Krach, has been lauded by distinguished business leaders including Steve Forbes, Ken Fisher, and many others. Additionally, Hamilton, the founder of Tonerra, recently announced that Dion Graham would voice the audio version of the book. Graham, the voice behind the television series “The First 48,” is one of the most decorated audiobook narrators of a generation.
“Cracking the Curiosity Code,” due to be published on January 28, 2019, could foreseeably launch the next movement to enhance human performance. Curiosity in the new millennium is what emotional intelligence was shown to be in the 1980s and 90s, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations.
In simple terms, the company that can stimulate its workers’ curiosity, can enhance employee engagement, emotional intelligence, innovation, productivity, and the many other by-products that come with that intrinsic, but under-utilized attribute. By developing curiosity and the ability to communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing or judgmental responses, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
In addition to the book, Hamilton created the Curiosity Code Index® (CCI), which determines the factors that impact curiosity. Hamilton spent years of research to validate this 36-question assessment. Leadership consultants and HR professionals can become certified to administer the CCI. Individuals and organizations can access the book, assessment, and other materials at http://curiositycode.com.
What are the experts saying about “Cracking the Curiosity Code” and the Curiosity Code Index?
- “Among its virtues, Dr. Diane Hamilton’s well-researched, highly useful and very timely book, ‘Cracking the Curiosity Code,’ gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential.” Steve Forbes – Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media
- “Diane Hamilton gives you everything you need to know on curiosity, all wrapped in a book that surely will make you a better business manager or, for that matter, parent. ‘Cracking the Curiosity Code’ is a crackerjack book loaded with prizes.” Ken Fisher – Executive Chairman, Fisher Investments, New York Times Bestselling Author
- “Curiosity is THE foundational talent which will continue to differentiate those who lead in their field, industry, and life. Diane has created a ground-breaking book and assessment to help people overcome the things that hold them back from being curious. Just as understanding the importance of emotional intelligence has led to success, developing curiosity could foreseeably be the next movement to enhance human performance.” Verne Harnish – Founder, Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), Author of Scaling Up (Rockefeller Habits 2.0)
- “In ‘Cracking the Curiosity Code,’ Diane Hamilton not only illustrates how everything from newborns to click-bait ads harnesses our natural instinct for curiosity to succeed, but also sparks the curiosity of readers to be more inquisitive in their work and life.” Jay Samit – Serial Disruptor, Author of Disrupt You!
- “The cost of learning is significantly less than the cost of ignorance. Curiosity may kill the cat, as the old saying goes; but, better yet, it kills ignorance. Dr. Diane Hamilton’s latest book, ‘Cracking the Curiosity Code,’ will certainly enhance your sense of curiosity.” Dr. Tony Alessandra – Founder of Assessments24x7.com, Author of People Smart in Business
- “In today’s turbulent world, personal curiosity leads to organizational creativity that leads to sustainable success. Diane Hamilton’s brilliant and useful book reminds us that curiosity can be acquired and mastered. Her insights, tools, and examples show us how to become more curious by observing, asking questions, learning, and improving.” Dave Ulrich – Rensis Likert Professor, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, Partner, The RBL Group
- “As organizations recognize the importance of engagement, emotional intelligence, and other soft skills, developing curiosity is the one overlooked factor that significantly impacts success. Dr. Diane Hamilton’s ground-breaking research explores the importance of curiosity and explains how to improve it for highly innovative workplaces where employees can make significant contributions, feel more empowered, and become aligned to what truly inspires them.” Kevin Kruse – Founder and CEO of LEADx, New York Times Bestselling Author
- “I believe one of the most powerful ways to motivate ourselves is to ask questions. When we’re curious about what else we might do, how things work, and how others think, we get to live extraordinary lives. Dr. Diane Hamilton has written a phenomenal guide to our curiosity. Read it. Benefit from it. Enjoy a more fulfilling life!” Tom Hopkins – Hall of Fame Speaker, Author of When Buyers Say No
- “‘Cracking the Curiosity Code’ is an eye opener. Reading self- and business-improvement books for decades, once in a while a new idea hits home as impactful, new, and important. This is one of those rare books that’s worth reading. Thanks to Diane Hamilton, I have a new secret weapon, and I intend to be far more curious going forward!” Kevin Surace – CEO, Appvance, Technology Innovator and Speaker
- “Great leaders “go beyond what is,” in themselves and in the world surrounding them. But before going beyond, each of us must first be courageous and curious enough to do so. ‘Cracking the Curiosity Code’ can help you and your team to “go beyond” and become true innovative leaders of life.” Kevin Cashman – Global Leader of CEO and Executive Development, Korn Ferry Bestselling Author of Leadership from the Inside Out and The Pause Principle
- “Dr. Hamilton’s excellent exploration of curiosity as a quantifiable success metric will become a benchmark for future leadership courses and life coaches’ playbooks.” Mike Federle – CEO of Forbes Media
- “This book helps you to unlock human potential and excel as a great leader. It is a landmark book on curiosity. It is a must read. I wish I had this book long ago. I strongly recommend reading it!” Professor M.S. Rao, Ph.D., – Father of “Soft Leadership,” Author
To find out more about improving curiosity in the workplace and to receive the white paper, please go to https://drdianehamilton.com/subscribe-download.
Tonerra is a U.S.-based innovative company founded by Diane Hamilton, Ph.D. as part of Dr. Diane Hamilton LLC to improve workplace performance. Dr. Hamilton’s research has been featured in a variety of peer-reviewed journals and is the basis of the Curiosity Code Index® (CCI) assessment, which is an instrument used to determine factors that impact curiosity. At Tonerra, Dr. Hamilton’s group aims to help companies strengthen their employees’ level of engagement, innovation, and productivity. Their core capabilities include Corporate Education and Training. Follow Dr. Hamilton on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter @DrDianeHamilton or contact the Tonerra group at info@Tonerra.com. http://curiositycode.com, https://drdianehamilton.com/subscribe-download, and http://tonerra.com. Source :