Press Release (ePRNews.com) - BANGALORE, India - May 18, 2016 - New Startup Hanchu announced today that it is raising funds via a rewards / equity crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter to finish the development of their gamer marketplace. The company set out to raise $7,500 on Kickstarter to finish development and release their website for gamer-to-gamer marketplace that is going to change the console games industry
“With this project, we will bring Hanchu to the world.” says Puneet Badrinath, 29, Founder & CEO, Hanchu. “Gamers do not have many avenues to sell their used games without disadvantages like trust issues between buyer and seller, fair price for the game and absence of streamlined processes including payment and logistics. With Hanchu, we solve these problems and make it easier for gamers to focus on levelling up, while we take care of the rest.”
Hanchu has a vibrant user community who are equally excited about the platform and give excellent inputs for improvement. Today, it is operational in India and the team is promoting a gaming culture by making console games more affordable. “In the long run, we have a dream to create a community of gamers where games, consoles, services and knowledge can be freely exchanged across borders.” concludes Puneet.
Check out Hanchu Kickstarter project, back the project. Help us Make Gaming Great Again (Tweet #MakeGamingGreatAgain @hanchu_app).
• Gaming made easy! – Deccan Herald
• Second Hand Console Games Find a New Home in Hanchu – Animation Xpress
• Must Have-app for Gamers! – Gaming Central
• … gaming being considered a hobby for people with extravagant living can be hopefully reduced with this. – Indian Noob
Don’t you hate it when you sell your game that you purchased last week is only worth pennies? Well this is the reality of console gaming today. The games that you sell are sold again at almost new games’ prices. Seller gets peanuts and buyer pays exorbitantly.
The solution: Hanchu (Meaning ‘share’ or ‘distribute’ in Kannada (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kannada)) is a gamer-to-gamer marketplace to buy and sell used console games. Hanchu also takes care of logistics and controls quality by acting as escrow until the transaction is complete.
Hanchu has an Android app on Google Play and it works great. Many gamers from all over India have purchased and sold their games through Hanchu. Download Hanchu (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.manye.h…) for your Android device.
How Hanchu works? Gamers can buy or sell a game in 3 simple steps. Easy!
• Sellers after playing a game, click a few photos, add their price and list it on Hanchu.
• Buyers browse through gamer libraries and purchase games they are interested in.
• Hanchu comes to seller’s doorstep, picks up the game, packages it and delivers it at the doorstep of the buyer.
• Once buyers receive the game, they have 48 hours to verify if the game is working, else they get a full refund.
• After they are done playing, an individual can resell the game on ‘Hanchu’ and recover much of their cost to buy more games.
Hanchu is free to use and list games, but we charge a nominal convenience fee from buyers and sellers for every transaction to sustain operations. Source :