Press Release (ePRNews.com) - TWICKENHAM, England - May 23, 2016 - Desperate to advance an assured project trajectory for the Waste And Bioenergy sectors?
Tired of dwelling on doom and gloom prospects, when solutions can be sought with long-term security as the driver?
Then look no further…
We are bringing to you our first ever Waste & Bioenergy 360 Summit, with specialised content focused on practical and alternative routes to commercial project realisation in an ever changing market.
Attracting the full-range of stakeholders involved in the realisation of a project and spanning the bio-energy sectors – from waste-to-energy andbiomass energy to anaerobic digestion and biogas – this event will ensure you come away with the necessary tools to overcome constraints, reach financial close and accelerate your foothold, in this competitive green business.
We are creating an agenda tailored to the core requirements of the bio-economy and following in-depth research, with the opportunity to pick and choose between our interactive, expert-led streams.
Core topics which we are set to explore include:
• Drivers to incentivise – detailing the UK policy trajectory across the waste and bio-energy sectors, including insights on the current CfD and RHI frameworks
• Furthering low carbon heat networks and district heating, by raising the role of government and assessing how to successfully secure heat offtake
• A strategic assessment of the plant investment opportunities in 2016 and determining how you can create a robust business plan to get your project to market
• Sub-sector case studies – from BioSNG to RDF, Biomethane to Biomass – focused on leading project analysis, in order to predict the future development landscape
• Ensuring streamlined contract management and negotiation processes, to enable risk mitigation from the outset
• Determining how to stand alone and develop independent revenue streams, in a low subsidy environment
For more details please visit http://www.ends.co.uk/wastebioenergy360summit or email firstname.lastname@example.org Source :