Helios Exchange Launches the World's First Commercial Real Estate Platform for Energy Retrofit Project Development, Insurance and Financing

Press Release (ePRNews.com) - San Francisco, CA - Feb 09, 2017 - Helios Exchange announced today the launch of the world’s first online platform offering comprehensive solutions to discover, develop, insure and finance energy efficiency retrofit projects – effectively removing the primary obstacle to capturing the energy savings potential in buildings.

Pierre Trevet, Founder and CEO of Helios Exchange stated, “Buildings account for 40% of the US energy use and carbon emissions. Typically, buildings can save 30% of their energy use through proven energy efficiency measures. Until now, the transaction costs to develop and finance energy retrofit projects in commercial real estate have been prohibitive, leaving 70% of the building stock unaddressed. Thanks to Helios’ game-changing retrofit risk simulation technology, financing and insuring the energy efficiency improvements can be done cost-effectively for any size building.”

Typically, buildings can save 30% of their energy use through proven energy efficiency measures. Until now, the transaction costs to develop and finance energy retrofit projects in commercial real estate have been prohibitive, leaving 70% of the building stock unaddressed.

Pierre Trevet, CEO

Loaded with project simulations and business cases with free public access to over 150,000 commercial buildings, the Helios platform identifies $12 Billion in annual energy savings opportunities, which can be implemented through proven financing solutions offered by Helios Exchange. This unique offering impacts the entire commercial real estate spectrum, from small to large buildings, allowing the “efficiency-as-a-service” model to work beyond the traditional municipal, governmental and institutional Energy Services market.

Helios Exchange offers a subscription model to energy services professionals, facility managers and real estate owners to access premium analytics functionality and services to develop, insure, finance and monitor the project. 

Helios Exchange has secured access to an initial pool of $500 Million in capital for all types of project financing models: Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE), Energy Services Agreements (ESAs), loans, leases, as well as tax-exempt financing. Helios’ insurance partners offer both energy efficiency as well as energy generation insurance to projects evaluated by the Helios groundbreaking Risk Rating technology.

About Helios Exchange

Helios Exchange is the world’s first commercial real estate platform for energy retrofit project development, insurance and financing. Helios provides building owners and facility managers with turnkey solutions to capture the green premium of their buildings with ease and confidence. Founded by veteran sustainable investment pioneers Pierre Trevet and Hewson Baltzell, with over 50 years of experience in real estate, energy efficiency and IT, Helios has offices in San Francisco and New York.

Contact

helios@helios-eex.com or 415 275 1019

Source : Helios Exchange
Business Info :
Helios Exchange

You may also like this  

DISCLAIMER : If you have any concerns regarding this press release, please contact the Author / Media Contact / Business of this press release. ePRNews is not resposible for the accuracy of the news posted and do not endorse, support any product/services/business mentioned and hereby disclaims any content contained in this press release.

Login

Or using ePRNews Account

Don't have an account ? Sign Up

Register New Account

Or form here

Already have an account ? Login

Reset Password

Already have an account ? Login