Press Release (ePRNews.com) - NEW YORK - Sep 21, 2017 - HOTEL MANAGEMENT releases its annual “Thirty Under 30” list, showcasing the hospitality industry’s rising talent.
Each year, HOTEL MANAGEMENT opens up its call for nominations to the greater industry in order to capture true rising talent that deserves widespread recognition for their dedication to the field. Nominees must be 30 years old or younger as of Dec. 31, 2017, currently work at any level in a hotel field (operations, management, ownership, technology, asset management, consulting, training, sales & marketing), have completed a significant project for his or her hotel or organization and be recognized by leaders of his or her own hotel or organization as an emerging leader.
This year, more than 60 nominations were received and the below 30 professionals were chosen by HOTEL MANAGEMENT’s senior editorial staff for their outstanding achievements:
This year’s class is a testament to hard work and dedication within the hospitality industry and I salute these young professionals on a job well done and look forward to watching their careers evolve.
1. Alexa Abbananto, Manager, Global Brand Sales & Commercial Integration, Hilton
2. Aaron Allison, Membership Development Coordinator, RLH Corporation
3. Andrew Bou-Sliman, Vice President of Acquisitions & Development, Naples Hotel Group
4. Stacey Carr, Manager, Member and Franchise Operations, Americas Best Value Inn and Canadas Best Value Inn, Red Lion Hotels Corporation
5. Tim Goebel, Manager, Marketing, Best Western Hotels & Resorts
6. Gabby Gordon, Director, Finance, Pebblebrook Hotel Trust
7. Daniel Heagney, General Manager, Found Hotels
8. Joseph (Joe) Heck, Director of People Support, HHM
9. Billy Joyeux, Assistant General Manager/Revenue Manager, Ramada Columbus North/Polaris
10. Samantha Kapellusch, Assistant General Manager, Hilton Garden Inn/Chattanooga Downtown
11. Katherine Kies, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage, Pollin Miller Hotel Group
12. Lia Knight, Benefits Coordinator, First Hospitality Group, Inc.
13. Sean Kreiman, Senior Associate, Asset Management, CHMWarnick. LLC
14. Pierce Meck, Senior Associate on the Acquisitions and Development, Hersha Hospitality Trust
15. Melody Odell, General Manager, Innisfree Hotels
16. Saajan B. Patel, Vice President, Operations, Mirage Hospitality
17. Sawan Patel, Managing Partner, Unity Hotels Group
18. Marleen Perez, Human Resources Manager, Hilton West Palm Beach
19. Greg Prescott, Director of New Business & Talent management, Columbia Hospitality
20. Danielle Rakowitz, Digital Content Producer, Wyndham Hotel Group
21. Chelsea Salamone, Senior Investment Analyst, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
22. Sam Schwartz, Development Director, First Hospitality Group
23. Anthony Scotland, Senior Manager of Loyalty and Brand Marketing for the Independent Hotel Portfolio, HHM
24. Collette Sembler, Brand Marketing Manager, Wyndham Hotel Group
25. Sommer Shiver, Corporate Communications & Marketing Manager, Hotel Equities
26. Jacob, Verstegen, Executive Chef, LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton
27. Eduard Wedel, Senior Director, Asset Management, The Chartres Lodging Group, LLC
28. Tricia Wieser, Restaurant Manager, Marriott Los Angeles Airport
29. Emma Williams, Area Director of Revenue Management, Independent Hotel Portfolio, HHM
30. Jeff Wu, Director, Corporate Finance and Business Development, Viceroy Hotel Group
“This year’s class is a testament to hard work and dedication within the hospitality industry and I salute these young professionals on a job well done and look forward to watching their careers evolve,” said David Eisen, Editor-in-Chief of the Questex Hospitality Group and HOTEL MANAGEMENT magazine. “These are the leaders of tomorrow and the list is proof that the industry is in great hands.”
The 2017 Thirty Under 30 winners will be featured in the Oct. 17 print issue of HOTEL MANAGEMENT. Visit www.hotelmanagement.net to learn more.
About Hotel Management, a Division of Questex Hospitality Group
HOTEL MANAGEMENT is a leading B2B centralized print and online source for the latest news, trends and analysis across the hospitality industry. Stay up-to-date on breaking news in global and local investment, development, technology, operations, food & beverage and design.
HOTEL MANAGEMENT is a division of Questex, a leading global business information company headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. We drive business investment, innovation and demand creation in the markets we serve by bringing investors, buyers, sellers and professionals together through a wide range of business events; inform them through our business information and intelligence products and support marketers with a comprehensive platform of demand generation, lead-gen, branding, digital media, events and marketing products and services produced by our professional staff and delivered worldwide.
EDITOR-IN-CHIEF: David Eisen, 212-895-8436, email@example.com
MARKETING DIRECTOR: Alexandra Aldridge, 212-895-8284, firstname.lastname@example.org Source :
Questex Hospitality Group