Press Release (ePRNews.com) - New York City, NY(USA) - May 04, 2017 - Follow these steps to add or remove the strikethrough to words in Microsoft Outlook
Strikethrough can be easily added and removed to words in the Microsoft Outlook by just following some of its steps that are made for it. The users on the other hand should make sure that they are undertaking the correct steps so as to avoid any further glitches in the overall process.
So, to add or remove the strikethrough to word in Outlook are as followed:
- First of all the users need to select that text that they want to add strikethrough to in the messaging window.
- Then, the users need to go to th format tab option.
- From there the users need to select on the strikethrough option in the front group and proceed further.
- By doing this the strikethrough is added to the selected text.
- If the users want to remove it then simply select on the strikethrough button once again and it will be removed.
Hence, these are the steps that the users need to follow so as to add or remove the strikethrough to words in Microsoft Outlook. Further if the users need more details about it then they can simply call on the Outlook Technical Support Number of instohelp.com and can talk with the technical representatives of Outlook who are available for providing help to the users.
Source : instohelp