Press Release (ePRNews.com) - LONDON - Mar 18, 2019 - After three years of success in Detroit, IAM is excited to announce the return of Auto IP USA. Through thought-leadership, discussion and networking, attendees will discuss the IP challenges facing those driving change in the new era of mobility.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Themi Anagnos, Director, Intellectual Property for the Americas, Continental Automotive Systems
- Mark E. Duell, Principal Counsel, Honda Patents & Technologies North America, LLC
- Rob Kowal, Director, Business Development, Microsoft
- Fred Owens, Global Legal Director, Intellectual Property – Patents, HARMAN International
- Andy Shieh, Counsel, IP, Uber Technologies
- Jason Skinder, Global Patent Counsel, Aptiv
- Teemu Soininen, Head, Automotive Licensing Program, Nokia
- Tao Zhang, Associate General Counsel, IP and Technology, Ansys
From the OEMs and industry suppliers to innovators in high-tech and connectivity, practitioners covering each tier of the supply chain will be present.
Join the discussion on May 8, 2019. Visit http://bit.ly/AutoIP_USA to register.
For further information on Auto IP USA 2019, please contact me at ksoni@GlobeBMG.com