Press Release (ePRNews.com) - MAKATI CITY, Philippines - Mar 01, 2016 - Tax mapping is critical to a Local Government Unit (LGU). Tax mapping promotes transparency, enables easy access to information, and also allows fact-based decision making.
The Business Mapper team has developed a cost effective solution that does not require a large capital expenditure.
Business Mapper can integrate with most Business Permit and Licensing Systems (BPLS) and Real Property Tax Systems (RPTS).
Tax Mapping activities and the questions they answer
1. Map every business in your LGU. (Use existing LGU staff to survey in real time using Live Connect)
– How many businesses are in my LGU, and what types of businesses are they? What do these businesses look like?
2. Track compliance to registration.
– How many unregistered businesses are there in my LGU? Increasing compliance immediately increases revenue.
3. Track Tax Payments
– Which business establishments have not paid their taxes? Where can I find them?
4. Map zonal values and compare
– Which areas in my LGU have high zonal values?
– How can I improve Zonal Values of some areas?
5. Advanced Tax Mapping – Forecasting Tax Revenue
– What is my expected revenue collection for the year?
Paperless Trail Inc.