Press Release (ePRNews.com) - INDORE, India - Dec 08, 2016 - IIAA (Indore Investment Advisory Association) is the emerging membership organization being established in Indore that represents to initiate, carry out, execute, implement, aid and assist activities towards interest of Stock market advisory/Investment Advisory companies in the Indian Capital Market/Financial Sector. The Association plays a major role in regulating the Investment Advisory sector, meeting the entire requirements with proper ethical business practices, discussion and review adhering to the orders and norms of the SEBI to serve the interests of the investment advisory profession.
The main objective of the Indore Investment Advisory Association should be to serve the Sector. The objective, scope and guidelines of the Association are broadly classified as under:
* To identify the needs and scope of different parameters of business.
* To develop a plan to fast pace the closures and ban over unregistered companies.
* To review and liaison client threats.
* To plan and execute training programs so as to educate members about compliance and guidelines along with examination and grades over operations.
* To promote education of clients through contact programs.
* To establish good and trustworthy image of sector.
* To facilitate in standardizing the affiliation and accreditation process for the Sector.
* To facilitate setting up a robust and stringent certification and accreditation process for the Sector to ensure consistency and acceptability of standards.
* To participate in the affiliation, accreditation, examination and certification.
* To coordinate with government and regulatory agencies for betterment of sector.
* To make other companies aware and join the society.
* To work with global consultants, Sector associations as well as experts from national and international agencies associated with research and development, training, skill development, in the Sector.
* To recruit trained manpower and source trainers and experts to ensure adequate participation by them in achieving the objects of the Society.
* To devise and suggest suitable model to the Appropriate Governmental Authority, for establishment of new companies.
* To accept grants, donations, assistance from public bodies, corporations, companies or persons or trusts, Indian / corporation / companies and foundations for the purposes of the Society and to manage efficient, effective and permissible fund flow and fund utilization in consonance with the objects stated herein.
* To borrow or raise such moneys within India as may be required by the Society for fulfilling its objects, by the issue of bills of exchange, promissory notes or other obligations or securities of the Society, or by mortgage / pledge / hypothecation of all or any part of the property of the Society.
*To pay salary/wages/fee including consultancy, retainer ship fee, sitting fee, rent and incur all other expenses needed in fulfillment of the objects of the Society.
We are now offering Membership in our association. For membership details please visit us at http://www.iiaa.org.in
Indore Investment Advisory Association