Press Release (ePRNews.com) - ARLINGTON, Va. - Feb 11, 2020 - The most influential internal audit groups tend to be the most innovative, according to a Deloitte study. By anticipating risk and understanding stakeholder needs, internal auditors can influence change. The Manufacturers Internal Audit Conference, produced by the Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI), is convening internal audit professionals in Chicago, IL, on March 10-11 to tackle challenges and share actionable insights critical to the internal audit function.
“Internal auditors play a vital role in increasing their organizations’ impact and influence across the enterprise and beyond,” said emcee Kristy Kelly, senior director, program design, MAPI. “With the speed and onset of new technologies, internal auditors are challenged to think creatively and work smarter, not harder to stay ahead in the industry.”
Highlighted sessions at The Internal Audit Conference include:
- “A More Agile & Relevant Internal Audit Function” with Tim Berichon, Director of Chief Audit Executive Solutions at The Institute of Internal Auditors
- “Climbing the Analytics Maturity Curve” with Jessica Luebbert, Manager of Data Analytics, Corporate Audit at Abbott
- “Leveraging Data Analytics to Identify Fraud” with Christopher Pries, Director, Internal Audit Services at Panduit
- “Data Validation: Developing a Single Source of Truth” with Brian Thelen, Vice President, Internal Audit Services and Nilesh Acharya, Associate Director Data Analytics, Internal Audit Services at Zimmer Biomet
- “IA’s Critical Role in Improving Corporate Culture” with Carlo De Bernardi, VP Internal Audit at CNH Industrial NV
Learn more about the conference at internalauditmfg.com.
Members of the media interested in this event please contact email@example.com.
See the full list of MAPI’s 2020 Manufacturing Impact Series events at mapi.net/impactseries.
Founded in 1933, the Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI) is a nonprofit organization that connects manufacturing leaders with the ideas they need to make smarter decisions. As the manufacturing leadership network, its mission is to build strong leadership within manufacturing to drive the growth, profitability, and stature of global manufacturers. For more information, visit mapi.net.
firstname.lastname@example.org Source :