Press Release (ePRNews.com) - BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. - Sep 11, 2017 - As Florida battles one of the worst storms to hit the nation in centuries, the International Marine has announced a plan to assist boaters to bounce back to a sense of normalcy. Hurricane Irma, who made landfall as a Category 4 storm, is producing life-threatening flooding for both coastal and inland cities in Florida, which is now declared a federal state of disaster.
“This is a devastating storm, and our hearts go out to the millions affected, including the thousands of avid boaters in Florida along with their families,” said Vice President Michael Reimer. “We strive to assist others in need and our team is unmatched at swiftly putting relief efforts in place to assist boaters to get back to normal. It is the least we can do for the boating community that has entrusted us working on their vessels for years.”
The safety of all involved is the company’s top priority. International Marine is located in Boynton Beach, Florida and is in the direct path of the storm. International Marine still remained open throughout Friday. The purpose for the extra hours and work effort was entirely for our customers who have entrusted the team with their prized possessions. The entire team has come together to ensure that every single customer had a safe place INSIDE one of our three hurricane-rated warehouses during the storm.
Since 2012, International Marine has been making a positive change in the marine community. Customers turn to International Marine to help them with new installations of a total refit of their vessel. The company principally operates through its three product segments – Suzuki Repowers, Electronic and audio design and installation – and also provides customized products through its partner Coastal Customs.
Florida received a direct hit; some will lose everything they own, including houses, possessions, and their boats that they have worked so hard for. International Marine will be by your side long after the storm passes to assist in any way possible. International Marine feels this is neither a time nor the place to make money off of others misfortune. International Marine will do whatever it takes to get each and every boater who has been affected back to some sense of normalcy. This is about a Florida company helping Floridians that are down and out and need assistance to fully recover.
International Marine has put in place a plan to assist all who have been impacted. Listed below are the details:
1. International Marine will replace at dead cost any electronics or accessories that you have lost at dead cost. International Marine will make zero profit from ones who have been affected.
2. Many vessels will also require Suzuki repowers. International Marine will also do this at dead cost.
3. International Marine will work with you to ensure that you have the needed documentation for your insurance company. International Marine understands what you are going through and will take as much of the burden from those affected as we possibly can.
4. International Marine will reduce our labor rate for victims by 25 percent. Keep in mind, International Marine does have to operate so the company needs to just cover labor costs.
5. International Marine must follow manufacturers rules as far as pricing goes. International Marine will follow all rules, as done in the past. International Marine will speak to each of our manufacturers on an as needed basis to make sure you are taken care of.
Again, this is about a Florida Company Helping Floridians as we are going through this storm right along side you.
International Marine is asking other marine related business to join us in the effort. If you would like to help us in any way possible please reach out to International Marine via email. Michael Reimer is the contact and can be reached at email@example.com
About International Marine:
Since 2012, International Marine has been making a positive change in the marine community. Customers turn to International Marine to help them with new installations of a total refit of their vessel. The company principally operates through its three product segments – Suzuki Repowers, Electronic and audio design and installation – and also provides customized products through its partner Coastal Customs. For more information, visit www.Internationalmarineservice.com. Source :