Press Release (ePRNews.com) - AUSTIN, Texas - Dec 10, 2020 - Invoiced, the award-winning Accounts Receivable Automation platform, today announced the release of Invoiced ERP Connect™, a new solution for easily and seamlessly connecting on-premise ERP and accounting systems with the Invoiced A/R Cloud™. Invoiced ERP Connect™ is free to download and available today.
While many businesses have migrated various technologies to the cloud, there are many others that use on-premise systems for the additional security, feature richness and other benefits those systems provide. The new Invoiced ERP Connect™ software provides a no-compromise solution to the challenge of connecting on-premise systems with Invoiced’s category-leading cloud-based solution for A/R automation.
As a downloadable app, Invoiced ERP Connect™ is generally available and offers a range of features and benefits including:
- On-Premise, Cross-Platform Compatibility – Invoiced ERP Connect™ is a purpose-built local app for on-premise deployment and works on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Safety and Security – Invoiced ERP Connect™ securely connects with Invoiced.com, keeping IT environments safe while avoiding firewall obstacles.
- Rich Data Access – Invoiced ERP Connect™ can be connected with dozens of endpoints for syncing invoices, customers, contacts, credit notes, payments, estimates, payment plans, and much more.
- Ease of Deployment and Ease of Use – Businesses can reduce time to deploy with the easy-to-use developer toolset, and manage their integrations with built-in sync monitoring and event logging.
- File Support – Once using Invoiced ERP Connect™, businesses can send invoice PDFs and other file attachments to Invoiced.com.
- FREE – Invoiced ERP Connect™ is free for use with Invoiced, regardless of subscription plan or trial status.
Because Invoiced also offers a free trial and sandbox environment, businesses can download the free Invoiced ERP Connect™ app and connect it with Invoiced at no cost. This software trial framework eliminates risk for businesses that wish to fully technically validate requirements, reliability and performance of their integrations prior to procuring new solutions.
“Our new ERP Connect application makes it easier than ever for businesses who rely on on-premise ERP and accounting software to automate and accelerate their accounts receivable function,” said Jared King, co-founder and chief executive officer for Invoiced. “Because many businesses are committed to their on-premise systems of record, ERP Connect enables them to maintain that core IT posture without having to miss out on cutting-edge A/R innovations we’re continuously delivering via our cloud-based platform,” he added.
Invoiced ERP Connect™ is free to download for Windows, MacOS and Linux and can be used in conjunction with a free Invoiced trial or any of Invoiced’s pricing plans.
Invoiced is an award-winning platform for helping businesses get paid faster, stop wasting time on collections and provide a better payment experience for customers. With thousands of customers in 92 countries and nearly $50 billion in receivables processed, Invoiced is pioneering the field of accounts receivable automation. Based in Austin, Texas, Invoiced is the #1 rated A/R automation platform on G2 Crowd, a 2020 Cloud Awards Finalist and an official member of Forbes Finance Council. For more information, visit invoiced.com.
Chief Marketing Officer for Invoiced