Press Release (ePRNews.com) - AUSTIN, Texas - Mar 16, 2020 - Invoiced, the award-winning Accounts Receivable Automation platform, will offer its solution for free to U.S. based nonprofits for up to six months. In response to sudden business impacts that businesses face as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, nonprofit organizations that issue invoices and receive payments from customers, donors and other stakeholders will be able to use Invoiced at no cost until Sept. 16, 2020.
Billing, collections and payment acceptance are essential functions for many nonprofits. In the current economic conditions and with widespread “social distancing” it is both more difficult and more critical for nonprofits to be able to issue receivables and collect payments in order to maintain stable operations. Invoiced provides a cloud-based accounts receivable automation solution that connects with popular accounting systems to automate and streamline these important functions.
Program details are as follows:
- Free services are available to U.S. based nonprofit organizations.
- Nonprofits must verify their eligibility with Invoiced using an EIN and nonprofit official email address.
- Free services are limited to Invoiced’s “Basic” plan. Invoiced Basic is normally $100 per month.
- A credit card or other form of payment will not be required to secure the free services.
- Free services for eligible nonprofits will be available until Sept. 16, 2020.
- The new program is available immediately.
Invoiced Basic includes the following features among many others:
- Invoiced A/R Management Dashboard
- An integrated customer billing portal that offers payments via direct debit, credit card, PayPal and check/wire instructions
- Automated dunning, communication and reminders
- Turnkey integration with QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and Xero
- Invoice delivery via email, text and print/mail
- Payment/installment plans
- Late fees, early payment discounts and credit card convenience fees
- Integration with dozens of other tools like Avalara, Slack, Zapier and more
- Detailed reporting and analytics
- Email and chat-based support
More details on Invoiced Basic can be found at invoiced.com/pricing.
“Recent events throughout the world have instantly changed how every business operates. We want to do what we can to make this challenging time easier for nonprofits who may be experiencing severe effects of the current business climate,” said Jared King, co-founder and CEO for Invoiced. “We hope that by offering our services for free to local, regional and national nonprofits, we’ll be giving them an important tool for buoying operational efficiency and effectiveness,” he added.
U.S. nonprofits who wish to enroll can do so via the following steps:
- Sign up for a free Invoiced trial at invoiced.com/signup using the business email address. No credit card or payment method will be required at signup.
- Connect the accounting system with Invoiced.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
– The business email used to sign up for the account
– The EIN of the nonprofit organization
- Upon program acceptance, Invoiced will extend the nonprofit’s free trial until Sept. 16, 2020
Invoiced is an award-winning platform for helping businesses get paid faster, stop wasting time on collections and provide a better payment experience for customers. With thousands of customers in 92 countries and nearly $50 billion in receivables processed, Invoiced is pioneering the field of accounts receivable automation. Based in Austin, Texas, Invoiced is the #1 rated A/R automation platform on G2 Crowd, a 2020 Cloud Awards Finalist and an official member of Forbes Finance Council. For more information visit invoiced.com.
Contact: Source :
Chief Marketing Officer for Invoiced