Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Miami, FL - Jun 05, 2017 - Richard Rodriguez is an iconic and legendary figure within the fitness community. His companies span all across the globe and have dominated the peptides, transdermal, hormone and contest prep market. He possesses over 25 years experience in diet plans, contest prep and personal training. He is also an expert in transdermal, peptides and hormone optimization. This is the site for all your transdermal, peptides and contest prep needs.
Low testosterone in men can affect many functions related to aging. A prolonged period of time spent with low testosterone without getting low testosterone treatment can have a negative effect on several important factors relating to a man’s physique, energy level and body composition. Treatment for low testosterone can:
- Enhance Protein Synthesis: Protein is the primary and most essential building block of muscle. Synthesis is the rate by which cells build proteins and enhance muscle growth. Improving or enhancing protein synthesis aids in building and preserving muscle mass.
- Reduce cortisone levels: Cortisone (a glucocorticoid), is often referred to as a “stress hormone.” Cortisone is commonly known to break down muscle tissue and promote the accumulation body fat, especially in the gut. They’re pretty much the opposite of anabolic/androgenic steroids. The body does indeed need some cortisol to function properly, however high levels can be deleterious to the athlete’s performance goals. Testosterone can help keep cortisol levels in check and significantly increase lean body mass.
- Increase IGF-1 levels: IGF-1, or Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1, is a highly anabolic peptide hormone naturally produced by the body and is greatly affected by the level of testosterone present in the body. IGF-1 affects nearly every cell in the human body and is essential to muscle growth and recovery.
- Increase Nitrogen balance: Nearly 20% of all muscle is composed of nitrogen. When nitrogen levels fall, the body can enter a catabolic state and lose muscle tissue. When more nitrogen is retained, anabolic activity is enhanced. This promotes growth and recovery and preservation of lean mass.
- Enhance Red Blood Cell Count: Red blood cells carry oxygen to muscle cells through the blood. An increase in red blood cells enhances muscular endurance enhance recovery.
Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone responsible for the secondary sex characteristics in men. Low testosterone can present numerous symptoms. If you have been diagnosed with low testosterone, you’re probably experiencing the common low testosterone symptoms. These include:
- Lethargy or Loss of energy
- Decreased Strength and muscle mass
- Increased Body Fat
- Diminished Libido
- Erectile Dysfunction
Increasing low testosterone levels with low testosterone therapy should help with these symptoms and help restore quality of life, enhance libido, increase athletic performance, speed recovery time and improve body composition. Regardless of your age, addressing low testosterone levels has also been known to protect the body from serious conditions that can be experienced, in part, due to prolonged low testosterone levels. These include:
- Prostate cancer
- Heart disease
For the older athlete, the performance-enhancing effects of testosterone can demonstrate several desired effects. Increasing low testosterone with low testosterone treatment can help you:
- build more muscle mass
- increase strength
- maintain lower body fat levels that would otherwise occur due to increased caloric intake.
If calories are restricted due to contest preparation, the athlete attempting to lose body fat will preserve more lean muscle mass than would otherwise be lost while dieting. Athletes also have demonstrated the ability to burn body fat at a more efficient rate because of the metabolic improvements experienced with high levels of testosterone. Athletes using testosterone will find that their high testosterone levels can greatly enhance muscular endurance and the overall rate of recovery, enhancing athletic improvements.
Richard Rodriguez / RR Ventures LLC