Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Freiburg, Germany - Feb 09, 2017 - Jedox AG, leading vendor of self-service Enterprise Planning solutions, today announced outstanding growth across every key area of its business. Jedox’s strong business momentum continued throughout 2016 with an increase of over 50% in annual billings, fueled by broad-based demand for the company’s SaaS and on-premises software. Customer-centric product innovations, new high-profile business alliances, and noteworthy customer and analyst recognition are among the primary drivers of Jedox’s success.
For the second year in a row, Jedox reported outstanding growth, almost doubling the company’s results in the last two years. The CPM software vendor expanded its international footprint by driving more than 75% of its business growth from outside of its home market of Germany. The Americas experienced the strongest growth, followed by Asia and EMEA.
“Organizations are looking for self-service solutions to simplify and accelerate their business processes. We are happy to see that Jedox is the vendor of choice for integrated planning.”
“Jedox gained significant traction with customers across the globe,” said Kay-Ingo Greve, Jedox CEO. “As the office of finance is transforming into a future-oriented, strategic hub for performance management, organizations are looking for self-service solutions to simplify and accelerate their business processes. We are happy to see that Jedox is the vendor of choice for integrated planning.”
Fiscal Year 2016 Highlights:
- Over 50% billings growth adding 200 new customers across all industries, company sizes, and regions. Cloud and SaaS solutions demand grew by a factor of eight.
- Growth driven by strong international expansion in the US, Asia and Europe with US and Asia’s business doubling year over year.
Industry-Leading Product Innovation:
- Jedox 7 was released to the public with new out-of-the-box planning models, a redesigned modeling engine, unified visualization for every device, and enhanced high-performance enterprise planning GPU capabilities.
- Jedox introduced Jedox Marketplace, initially with four prebuilt planning models for Profit & Loss, Cost Center, Sales, and HR Planning.
Partner Ecosystem and Customer Success:
- New Jedox customers in 2016 include Fortune 1000 company ServiceMaster, pharmaceutical group Pfizer, international spirits and wine company Brown-Forman, US bar association District of Columbia Bar, leading insurer in the Nordics Tryg Forsikring, French mass retailer Groupe Casino, and German manufacturer BHS Corrugated, among others.
- More than 1,100 CFOs, FP&As, and Finance Leaders joined the “Simplify Planning World Tour 2016”.
- Jedox formed a global partnership with Qlik®, a leader in visual analytics, to provide users with planning, budgeting, and forecasting functionality.
- Over 150 international partners joined the 5thJedox Global Partner Summit in Berlin.
- New partnerships with Data41 (USA), OYB (Australia), Attain Analytics Group (Singapore), Keyrus (France), MetaByte (UAE), HighCoordination (DACH), among 32 new partners in 2016.
Customer and Analyst Recognition:
- Debut in Gartner Inc.’s “Magic Quadrant for Strategic CPM” as one of the 16 leading CPM vendors.
- First-class scores in 12 categories in the world’s largest end-user survey “The Planning Survey” by BARC.
- “Overall Experience” and “Credibility” leader in the 2016 Wisdom of Crowds® Enterprise Planning Market Study by Dresner Advisory Services. Jedox scored better than the competition and received a perfect “Recommend” score (100%) from existing customers.
- Max Prinz zu Hohenlohe was appointed as Jedox Chief Financial Officer.
- Edward (Ed) Gromann was appointed as President of the Boston-based subsidiary Jedox Inc.
Jedox simplifies planning, analysis, and reporting with one unified and cloud-based software suite. Jedox empowers decision makers and business users across all departments and helps them work smarter, streamline business collaboration, and make insight-based decisions with confidence. Over 1,900 organizations in 127 countries use Jedox for real-time planning on the web, in the cloud, and on any device. Jedox is a leading Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management solution provider with offices on four continents and with over 180 certified business partners. Independent analysts recognize Jedox for its leading enterprise planning solutions. Simplify planning with Jedox and start your free trial today: www.jedox.com
Diana Kuch Source :
Head of PR
+(49) 761 15147 0