Press Release (ePRNews.com) - San Mateo, CA - Jul 06, 2017 - Kensington, a worldwide leader of desktop computing and mobility solutions for IT, business and home office professionals and The Professionals’ Choice, introduced today the new SmartFit Sit/Stand Desk for optimal user productivity and ergonomic support. Incorporating Kensington’s patented technology to ensure proper fit, the SmartFit Sit/Stand Desk provides an efficient and safe way to convert a user’s desk into a healthy sit-stand workstation using a convenient desk-on-desk design.
Kensington SmartFit Sit/Stand Desk (SKU# K52804, SRP $799.99)
Sturdy and stable at any height, the SmartFit Sit/Sand Desk stand uses a pneumatic lift to effortlessly raise and lower the desk within a space-saving vertical footprint. Additional features include:
- Fully assembled setup is ready to use out-of-the-box
- Professional Two-Tier Structure provides a 35.4″ (900mm) wide main desk surface with plenty of room for a dual monitor setup, documents and other desktop accessories, an integrated keyboard and mouse deck, and ergonomically-designed beveled edges to help reduce contact stress
- SmartFit System simplifies ideal ergonomic height positioning using scientifically proven research to help prevent injury and increase comfort
- Pneumatic Lift with Tension Adjustment System allows users to easily adjust lift tension based on the workstation’s weight load for smooth and effortless adjustment between sitting and standing positions
- Space-Saving Design allows the workstation to move straight up and down within its own vertical footprint
22.8″ (580mm) Height Extension accommodates the needs of taller individuals with a sturdy and stable workstation even when fully extended
- 35lb (15.9kg) Weight Capacity supports up to 30lbs (13.6kg) on the main desk surface and up to 5lbs (2.3kg) on the keyboard & mouse deck
- Zero-Footprint Mounting Holes allow users to add a VESA Mounting Plate (K33959WW) to connect a compatible Kensington docking station (sold separately)
- Cable Management System routes monitor and accessory cords to keep workstation tidy and uncluttered
- 2-Year Warranty provided by the leader in desktop productivity solutions
“It is widely recognized today that moving more and sitting less is a better approach to overall health and well-being – studies show that with more movement, individuals can improve their posture, live longer and even reduce the risk of obesity and cancer,” said Arita Pan, Global Product Manager, Kensington. “We’ve designed the Kensington Sit/Stand Desk with this in mind, allowing users more flexibility at their desks – even those who are taller than average. Our patented SmartFit System makes it easy to adjust for the best height ergonomically, and we’ve integrated other features that simplify the user experience while improving comfort levels.”
Digital images are available for download at: https://flic.kr/s/aHskWZgNAs
An animation demo may be viewed at: https://youtu.be/fzx5AU4Agvk
Tweet this: .@Kensington Optimizing your desk into a healthy workstation with ergonomic support that will boost your productivity – http://goo.gl/WL1UBY
Follow Kensington on:
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington products empower people to dynamically interact with content, creating a better working experience for productive performance. In both office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being. Our core competencies in engineering, industrial design, product quality and responsive customer support make Kensington The Professionals’ Choice.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington operates as the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded business, academic and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks, the acknowledged leader of Trackball innovation and offers a broad range of premium-branded desktop productivity solutions.
Kensington and SmartFit are registered trademarks of ACCO Brands. Kensington The Professionals’ Choice is a trademark of ACCO Brands. All other registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
2017 Kensington Computer Products Group, a division of ACCO Brands. All rights reserved.
# # #
The Ventana Group
925 837 6277