Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Boston, MA - Jan 16, 2017 - Keysoft Landscape is introducing a monthly webinar program that will provide insights into key landscape architecture technology issues and opportunities aimed at helping designers save time and improve accuracy while enabling greater creativity.
In this series, Nate Qualls, PLA, MBA, landscape architect and Product Support Lead at Keysoft Solutions, will detail how landscape architects can maximize productivity within AutoCAD to improve design creativity and throughput.
Here’s the schedule for the first few webinars, all held at 1PM Eastern/Noon Central/10AM Pacific time
· January 31, 2017 – Beyond AutoCad – using software to better integrate with Civil Engineers and Architects
· February 21, 2017 – Integrated Surface Modeling
· March 21, 2017 – Automated Hardscape and Paving design technology
· April 18, 2017 – Plant Database and Customization
· May 23, 2017 – More than a Revit workaround
Registration is available at https://us.keysoftsolutions.com/beyond-autocad/
Keysoft Solutions provides KeySCAPE LandCADD, an AutoCAD-based, BIM- compliant, landscape architecture solution that increases the design capacity of its customers by streamlining production processes and easing landscape architect’s collaboration with civil engineers and architects. For more information, please visit https://us.keysoftsolutions.com/keysoft-landscape/