Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Doral, Florida - Apr 18, 2017 - Kids Central, the new network for kids and their families, is thrilled to receive positive ratings and reviews from Common Sense Media for shows airing on the network.
Kids Central has searched the world for the best programming available and found top notch content like Rastamouse, Franny’s Feet, and Fishtronaut, among others. Common Sense Media, a nonprofit that provides independent, age-based ratings and reviews for movies, TV shows, books, and other media, has reviewed several Kids Central shows and rated them highly on positive messages and role models. Several shows also scored high on educational value. Some highlights of Kids Central’s programming include:
● Franny’s Feet (Common Sense Media rating: 4 out of 5 for Educational value; 5 out of 5 for Positive role models)
○ The show follows the adventures of Franny as she tries on various pairs of shoes and travels to different places in the world.
● Fishtronaut (Common Sense Media rating: 3 out of 5 for Educational value, Positive messages, and Positive role models)
○ The series tells the story of Fishtronaut, a fish in a spacesuit, similar to reverse scuba gear, which allows him to fly and breathe out of water. He is a secret agent who, along with his friends Marina and Zeek, unravels the mysteries occurring in Smiling Trees Park, where elephants, monkeys, and other animals from around the world roam free.
● The Doodlebops (Common Sense Media rating: 3 out of 5 for Educational value)
○ The Doodlebops’ characters are members of a children’s band. The show features a mix of music, dancing, humor and skits that teach social lessons. The show always includes scenes from a concert in front of a preschool audience who actively participate in the singing and dancing.
● Dragon (Common Sense Media rating: 3 out of 5 for Positive messages and Positive role models)
○ Dragon is a friendly blue dragon whose unique perspective on life creates fun, child-friendly situations. In each episode, Dragon and his friends use teamwork to make every day sunny and special.
● Uki (Common Sense Media rating: 4 out of 5 for Positive role models)
○ Uki is the main character of the series and is a yellow creature with a long neck, wings, and a single antenna on his head, which can perform telekinesis. Uki doesn’t talk but expresses himself through sounds, laughter, and smiles in the manner of a toddler. Uki’s world is safe and contained: it is the world of a child awakening to new experiences and sensations that will shape her development and deepen her understanding of the environment. Music is key to the show – simple, catchy melodic jingles that make the show accessible to even the youngest child.
● Rastamouse (Common Sense Media rating: 3 out of 5 for Positive messages and Positive role models)
○ The show follows crime busting mouse reggae band Da Easy Crew, who split their time between making music and solving mysteries for Da President of Mouseland.
About Kids Central:
Kids Central is a new English language network providing fun entertainment and learning opportunities for children and families. The channel launched nationally with Comcast on January 17th, 2017. Kids Central is owned by Condista Networks, a company controlled by Jorge E Fiterre, a Latino entrepreneur based in Miami.
During the day, Kids Central programming is exclusively for kids 3-7 years old. During primetime, Kids Central opens the screen for the entire family in a block branded as Family Central. Regardless of the time of the day, Kids Central will always present its programming in a parent approved environment.
About Common Sense
Common Sense is the nation’s leading independent nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a powerful voice for kids and families in the 21st century. Millions of families, educators, and policymakers turn to Common Sense every day to access our independent ratings, unbiased research, and trusted tools and advice to help navigate a rapidly changing digital landscape at home and at school. Learn more at commonsense.org.
For more information please call:
Burke Berendes 323-908-9697
www.condista.com Source :
Business Info : Kids Central