Press Release (ePRNews.com) - ST. LOUIS - Sep 27, 2018 - Stange Law Firm, PC Founding Partner Kirk C. Stange is proud to present three courses at the 2018 lex|Port Tech Expo for The Missouri Bar. The 2018 lex|Port Tech Expo features legal-tech sessions with local and national presenters. The expo will give attorneys updates on ethically marketing their practice, avoiding social media pitfalls, design thinking for their firm, e-discovery and more. The event will be held Oct. 25-26 at the 47,000-square-foot, multi-purpose Purser Center at Logan University in Chesterfield, Missouri.
St. Louis divorce attorney Kirk Stange will present or co-present the following courses:
- Friday, Oct. 26 (9–10 a.m.) – E-Discovery: Apps & Emerging Technology You Need to Know About
- Apps and emerging technology are quickly impacting the discovery and litigation process. From Wickr, Vaporstream, Confide, Snapchat and cloud computing, it is important to stay up to date. This session will help provide attorneys with the information they need to know about various apps and emerging technology.
- Friday, Oct. 26 (10:20–11:10 a.m.) – Email & Text Message Evidence in Litigation
- Email and text communication can have a major impact on litigation. Are attorneys prepared to overcome hurdles in discovering the evidence they need? This session will provide them with what they need to know to effectively use email and text data.
- Friday, Oct. 26 (2:20–3:10 p.m.) – 50 Tech Tips, Sites and Gadgets
- Looking for the latest and greatest technology to make the practice run smoother and life a bit easier? This fast-paced session will provide tips to improve efficiency and innovative gadgets everyone will want to add to their must-have technology list.
Mr. Stange will co-present the final course (50 Tech Tips, Sites and Gadgets) with Jason Cecil. Jason has served the past year-and-a-half as the chief technology officer with The Missouri Bar. Other speakers at the expo include David Kim and Daniel Nelson (Armstrong Teasdale), Erin Gerstenzang (EHG Law Firm), Terrence J. O’Toole Jr. (Baker Sterchi Cowden & Rice), Burton Kelso (chief technology expert with Integral) and Michael Downey (Downey Law Group).
I am proud and honored to present for The Missouri Bar on such cutting-edge and important topics for Missouri lawyers.
Stange Law Firm, PC offers the Divorce Headquarters® App, which is designed to be a tool for people going through a divorce or family law matter. The free app, available on Apple and Android devices, allows users to download podcasts, read articles and watch videos on divorce and family law issues.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Kirk C. Stange is responsible for this content. Principal place of business: 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, St. Louis (Clayton), MO 63105. Source :
Stange Law Firm, PC