Press Release (ePRNews.com) - LAS VEGAS - Feb 11, 2018 - Veterans Village Las Vegas will hold a grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony for their third campus in Downtown Las Vegas, NV. A state of the art assisted living facility for veterans with specialized care needs providing complete wraparound services 24/7/365.
The repurposed 28,000 square foot building located at 100 S. 14th Street Downtown Las Vegas is an 88-bed assisted living home for veterans providing access to a wide variety of healthcare services and activities that supports an active and independent lifestyle in a stable living environment.
Arnold Stalk PhD, Founder Veterans Village Las Vegas Quote:
“This Veterans home will be the first of its kind – all privately funded – in the United States. We will provide state of the art concierge service to our residents including chef prepared meals, onsite medical services complimenting holistic and comprehensive care and social activities that will support an independent and active lifestyle”.
When: Wednesday, February 14th, 2018 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Where: 100 S. 14th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
· City of Las Vegas Mayor, Carolyn G. Goodman
· Las Vegas City Councilman Bob Coffin
· hayij Las Vegas City Councilman Steve Seroka
· Las Vegas City Councilman and United States Veteran, Steve Seroka
· Mary Beth Seawald, President, METRO Chamber of Commerce
· Andy Walsh, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Deputy Sheriff
· Richard Cherchio, Mayor Pro Tem, City of North Las Vegas Mayor John Lee
· Peter Guzman, President, Latin Chamber of Commerce
Interview / Photo Opportunities
· Veterans Village Founder, Dr. Arnold Stalk, PhD
· Mayor Carolyn G. Goodman
· United States Veterans
http://www.vvlv3.org Source :