Press Release (ePRNews.com) - LONDON - Oct 27, 2016 - SMi Reports: SMi’s 7th annual European Smart Grid Cyber Security 2017 will take place in London in March 2017. Registration now opened.
As more and more utilities become smart, the challenges and threat in the industry are becoming increasingly important. To overcome these, it is vital to continually keeping up to date with developments within the industry. Discover major innovations and network with key players in the utilities and cyber security market at the industry must-attend event – European Smart Grid Cyber Security.
SMi Group is proud to announce that the 7th annual European Smart Grid Cyber Security conference will take place in London on 21st -22nd March, 2017.
For further information on the conference please go to https://www.smi-online.co.uk/utility/uk/european-smart-grid-cyber-security?utm_medium=www.smartgridcybersecurity.co.uk&utm_source=U-050&utm_campaign=prlog
The conference provides a unique opportunity to network with senior experts in cyber security from government, utilities, TSOs, regulators, solution providers, security consultants, senior engineers and more.
The 7th annual European Smart Grid Cyber Security will provide updates on strategic cyber security programme from European utility companies such as National Grid, Energinet DK, Enel SpA and many more. Issues surrounding standardisations and compliance will also be highly featured in the programme.
The Confirmed Speaker Panel for 2017 includes:
• Graham Wright, CISO & Global head of Digital Risk and Security, National Grid
• Giovanni Coppola, Program Manager, Enel SpA
• Michael John, Director of Consulting Services, European Network for Cyber Security (ENCS)
• Gordon Hextall, Chair: Smart Metering Security Sub Committee and Chair: SMKI PMA, Smart Energy Code Company (SECCo)
• Henrik Christiansen, CISO, Energinet DK
• Chris Folk, Director, National Protection & Response Division, Homeland Security Center, MITRE
• José Reynaldo Formigoni Filho, Senior Technology Development Manager for Information Security and Utilities, CPqD
• Frauke Thies, Executive Director, Smart Energy Demand Coalition
• Harm van den Brink, IT Architect, ElaadNL & Enexis
• Dieter Sarrazyn, Consultant & Managing Partner, Toreon CVBA and many more
Benefits of attending:
• Hear case-studies from UK, Norway, Denmark, Italy and many more
• Understand the important regulatory standards and how to make your company compliant
• Learn about the newest technological developments in cyber security
• Discuss how communication and human issues can be overcome
• Analyse the latest smart metering programmes
Running alongside the conference is an exclusive half-day post–conference workshop, taking place on the 23rd March 2017:
• Setting up defence in-depth. Hosted by Toreon CVBA and ONRIX gvc
Visit www.smartgridcybersecurity.co.uk/prlog to view the complete list of speakers, the 2-day event schedule, and information on our workshop, delegates, sponsors and supporters.
Registration for the event is now opened. Places are very limited so register now to secure your place and save £400!
7th Annual European Smart Grid Cyber Security
21st – 22nd March 2017
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK
Sponsors/Exhibitors: Contact Sadia Malick on +44(0) 207 827 6168, email@example.com
Delegates/Groups: Contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media: Contact Theresa Chung on email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk Source :