Press Release (ePRNews.com) - Colorado Springs, CO - Nov 21, 2016 - One-on-one brain training company LearningRx has launched http://studentshoutouts.com/ to highlight students real-life successes. The new website features videos of current and past students ranging in age from elementary school to 80+, and includes information on their chief concerns or learning struggles, their real-life improvements and at which of the 80 centers they trained. Among the initial “shout outs” are:
• October’s Student of the Month, 72-year-old Wayne Kolstad, who came to LearningRx with an impaired ability to read and remember due to a childhood TBI and is now a proficient reader
We’re very proud of our students and the results they’ve achieved
• The national Presidents Day contest winner, Tillie Hoganson, who recited the 44 Presidents of the United States while shooting baskets and hula-hooping
• Student of the Year, Louie C., who came to LearningRx with cognitive struggles and an overwhelming fear or trying new things for fear of making a mistake. He’s has since gained confidence, taken on new challenges and responsibilities and increased his memory
• Alex Opstad, a college junior who completed a LearningRx personal brain training program six years ago—and now owns his own company!
• Bobby of Charlottesville, who experienced a brain bleed before coming to LearningRx. After 8 months, he’s seen improvements in memory, focus and decision-making and is once again driving and working, and now taking college-prep courses.
To separate itself from being lumped in with “brain games,” LearningRx has been focusing on the more clinical side of its programs’ results, including, most recently, a randomized controlled trial (RCT) showing a 21-point mean increase in IQ. The study was published in the September/October 2016 edition of the journal Applied Cognitive Psychology and on Medical News Today’s website in October 2016. StudentShoutouts.com is a way for LearningRx to put a face on the real-life results of its personal brain training.
“We’re very proud of our students and the results they’ve achieved,” says Tanya Mitchell, Vice President of Research & Development for LearningRx. “These videos help recognize their successes and validate the hard work they’ve put in, while showing others that whether you’re 8 or 80, there are always ways to strengthen your brain.”
LearningRx, headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is the largest one-on-one brain training organization in the world. LearningRx has helped more than 95,000 individuals and families sharpen their cognitive skills to help them think faster, learn easier, and perform better. Their on-site programs partner every client with a personal brain trainer to keep clients engaged, accountable, and on-task — a key advantage over online-only brain exercises. Their pioneering methods have been used in clinical settings for 35 years and have been verified as beneficial in peer-reviewed research papers and journals. ThinkRx® is LearningRx’s key brain training program that targets seven of the brain’s core cognitive skills. Every client who is over seven years of age and in a full program trains with ThinkRx. To learn more about LearningRx research results, programs, and their 9.6 out of 10 client satisfaction rating visit http://www.learningrx.com/. Source :
Business Info : LearningRx