Press Release (ePRNews.com) - CENTRAL LONDON, England - Dec 09, 2016 - With 5+ C-level representatives confirmed to speak and a range of the most innovative European banks on the agenda, this year’s The Future of Retail Banking: Europe promises to be bigger and better than ever before.
Now with an exciting new first day, Introducing the FinTechs, delegates will get an exclusive opportunity to meet the bright sparks and the game changers in the industry. With the help of Holland FinTech, this event will bring the cream of the European FinTech crop to pitch to you.
Don’t miss out, what’s new for 2017?
· Get to know the hottest European FinTechs over drinks and canapés at our brand new Introducing the FinTech evening on day 1
· Update your understanding and stay ahead of the competition with sessions on digitisation, lending, open banking and more
· Sketch out the future of banking and stay ahead of regulation with Fidor Bank, BBVA and ABN AMRO
· Make your mark on your peers with your pick of innovation roundtables and product-design discussion zones
Highlights for 2017:
· Hear 5+ C-level speakers share their perspectives on what they think the future of European retail banking will look like
· Find out how you can harness the potential of innovative new technologies such as AI and blockchain with exclusive insights from Rabobank and BBVA
· Drive the debate with three peer-to-peer discussions and a breakfast roundtable to choose from
· 6+ hours of networking opportunities, including a drinks reception at the end of day 2
“The sense of innovation underpinning the two days was fascinating, and left one more optimistic about the industry.” -Director & Global Head of Strategy Implementation, HSBC
“Very good content, good mix of commercial insights, risk and technology, organizational matters.”-General Manager, KBC Group
Please visit the website at http://www.marketforce.eu.com/rbe for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Source :
Marketforce Business Media Ltd